Too bad you're all on the naughty list

Comment

im not
            sigpic

Comment

Much
              I saw what Hiccups posted on your wall

Comment

hoist by my own petard are we the only ones on GW?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                  hoist by my own petard are we the only ones on GW?
                  I don't have a life either...
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the No Lifers thread
                    sigpic

Comment

I just got back from some last minute shopping and boy are they packed!

Anywho in a few hours I'll be with family all night long having a secular Christmas.

what are yous up to?
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

i got work in the morning, just had a quick drink with my friends next door and thats it, will be celebrating at work tomorrow
                        sigpic

Comment

i got work in the morning, just had a quick drink with my friends next door and thats it, will be celebrating at work tomorrow
                          we do a midnight thing. So what did you think about "the Mods Strike Back"?
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

it was brilliant i was rolling on the floor, you are talented young Sith may i ask why you were modded...or is it private
                            sigpic

Comment

it was brilliant i was rolling on the floor, you are talented young Sith may i ask why you were modded...or is it private
                              It was a joke on behalf of TameFarrar. It was fun...but don't get the wrong Idea. If it were because I actually did something I would have had a louzy time...and probably be really annoyed or ashamed.

But back to the joke, In the Cantina I constantly joked, note the past tense, on how tame is harmless. Based on her apparent love for felines, I called her a cute Kitty cat and I "patted" her in the process. I did this after she warned me for not respecting her awesome godlike power. So after I called her a cute cat and patted her again I went to the "Ban the poster above" thread.

I posted and saw the message...I was being moderated!!!!

I couldn't stop laughing. So the whole day I was teasing her via PM while I posted like crazy "pleading" my case with other mods and making her moderate me for every post I made (I made many, only a few of them made it into the threads. The few that did were the ones that I was seriously intending to post), and making things worse. The only reason it was fun was because it was not serious.

so I joke by saing that she is a goddess (that's why she unmoded me). Click on my link, that is the picture I posted in both the Cantina and Fav. Mod thread saying how I submitted to her awesome power or something like that.

Anywho, Now I am her stalker

But seriusly, I now have a good Idea on how it is when one is modded. It is not something fun nor nice. Avoid moderation like the plague!
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

that is brilliant, i bet it was fun too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X