Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
    A second post!
    Wonder if the new one will make it to five...?
    *Wraiths youngtusk84.* No.
    sigpic

Comment

who wants ice cream?
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        who wants ice cream?
        Yeah I'll have dessert after dinner.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
          Yeah I'll have dessert after dinner.
          good ill have some too , theres a nice shop down the road with a great selection of ice cream, give me a shout when you get it

Comment

I sleep when others run
            I walk when others fly
            I post when others leave

Comment

I sleep when others run
              I walk when others fly
              I post when others leave
              i didnt leave

Comment

Well, you were supposed to.

Comment

Well, you were supposed to.
                  im not g0in anywhere

oh look i made the o upper case, ha i beat you forum

Comment

I'm so bored that I might actually finish my cw.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm so bored that I might actually finish my cw.
                      yeah gw is kinda boring tonight

Comment

yeah gw is kinda boring tonight
                        I'm thinking of starting a thread about it. For a while now loads of ppl have been online but there hasn't been much posting, lots of ppl noticed that.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking of starting a thread about it. For a while now loads of ppl have been online but there hasn't been much posting, lots of ppl noticed that.
                          you should make it and then have a massive crazy party to liven things up (big green smile)

Comment

you should make it and then have a massive crazy party to liven things up (big green smile)
                            Are you still not able to produce smilies? You should ask a mod about that. I'll think about starting the thread, cause it's not the most interesting of topics.
                            sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in for a victory*
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Are you still not able to produce smilies? You should ask a mod about that. I'll think about starting the thread, cause it's not the most interesting of topics.
                                :d :s i can make the ones without upper case letters
                                Im not able to use ie with gw either :s, i asked the mods and skydiver replied saying she didnt know what to say i hope its not just me *stupid internet picking on me

anyway you should create a "rid yourself of boredom" thread, and we all can have a party there :d (big green smiley)

Comment

Working...
                                X