last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
    Of course I do. There's always more slaves around then you really need.
    If the terrible day comes when I've run out of slaves I'll just send my Furlings out to collect new ones.
    Do you let him out to run around everday?

Comment

Then it's a good thing I always have a slave at hand.

Comment

Then it's a good thing I always have a slave at hand.
        Why? Do you let the pet wraith out to chase the slaves around every day? It's bad to keep a pet wraith locked up in a cage all day. He'll get depressed. And a depressed wraith becomes angry. and an angry wraith becomes destructive.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          Do you let him out to run around everday?
          On weekends I gate him to a deserted plant where he gets to hunt a slave I've sent out an hour before.
          The wraiths comes back becuase he knows I always have more food.
          Just letting a Wraith out of the cage isn't enough. Wraiths need to hunt.

At least that's my view.

Comment

On weekends I gate him to a deserted plant where he gets to hunt a slave I've sent out an hour before.

At least that's my view.
            That's even better. You should open a pet wraith shop, you know, a place where people who want pet wraiths can go and get one.

Comment

At least that's my view.
              Sounds about right

Remember "A Happy wraith is a Safe Wraith"
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                Sounds about right

Remember "A Happy wraith is a Safe Wraith"
                Most definitely. Check in if you have any problems with your pet wraith.

Comment

That's even better. You should open a pet wraith shop, you know, a place where people who want pet wraiths can go and get one.
                  I would if I could but you know how you are...
                  You have to capture a Hive-ship and pray to yourselves that there's a Wraith in there that can stand living as a pet. Only about 1 in 500 Wraiths can handle it.
                  It's way too much hazzle once you already have a Wraith.

Comment

So what do I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                      So what do I win.
                      No. You lose.

Comment

no I win
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

No you don't.

Comment

Also... if you're wondering what happend to the rest of the Wraiths on the captured Hive-ship, don't worry.
                            I gave them 20 adresses to worlds currently under control of my enemies.
                            They're not guarded very well and so only has minimal resistance for the Wraiths.

Comment

Also... if you're wondering what happend to the rest of the Wraiths on the captured Hive-ship, don't worry.
                              I gave them 20 adresses to worlds currently under control of my enemies.
                              They're not guarded very well and so only has minimal resistance for the Wraiths.
                              So that's what happened to Hiveship #44. We've been looking for that one for awhile.

Comment

So that's what happened to Hiveship #44. We've been looking for that one for awhile.
                                You should be happy I captured it, sort of. They were on the edge of the Milky Way and I'm guessing they "forgot" to mention they found a way over here.

Comment

Working...
                                X