No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100%? Will i get my own supply of magic mushrooms, too?

Comment

No just wraithed!
      sigpic

Comment

He he looks like I've scared TW off and oh look he left me the mushrooms he stole. Now I can go to bed a happy wraithie.
        sigpic

Comment

I was gonna nag more magic mushrooms while Dr Weir was asleep, but i've decided to leave the magic mushroom business. I'm making magic velociraptors instead.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
            I was gonna nag more magic mushrooms while Dr Weir was asleep, but i've decided to leave the magic mushroom business. I'm making magic velociraptors instead.
            Somehow I don't think the effect will be the same.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              Somehow I don't think the effect will be the same.
              Magic velociraptors aren't for eating. They're pets.

Comment

I decided to win one last time before i go to sleep
                g'night guys/gals
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  I decided to win one last time before i go to sleep
                  g'night guys/gals
                  **Eoin gets eaten by magic velociraptor.**

Comment

Magic velociraptors aren't for eating. They're pets.
                    Hmm, could prove useful. I'll take two.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Hmm, could prove useful. I'll take two.
                      Yes, they're very useful.

**Places UK's order for two.**

I use them to eat people who are annoy me when not in the mood to wraith.

Comment

Yes, they're very useful.

**Places UK's order for two.**

I use them to eat people who are annoy me when not in the mood to wraith.
                        Wait, you can be not in the mood to wraith?
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Wait, you can be not in the mood to wraith?
                          well, when you're full, and can't wraith anymore because you're not hungry. If someone annoys me then, i'm not in the mood to wraith, so the Magic velociraptor eats him or her.

Comment

well, when you're full, and can't wraith anymore because you're not hungry. If someone annoys me then, i'm not in the mood to wraith, so the Magic velociraptor eats him or her.
                            Ahh. I thought that's what the cocoon's for.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Ahh. I thought that's what the cocoon's for.
                              The magic velociraptor is more fun than the coccoon. Besides, i hate spider-webby type things.

Comment

What do you want?

Comment

Working...
                                X