last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srg
    That's what I mean. Still unbetween all the frell, there can be good stuff to be had......
    Like air guitars (case not included).
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      That's what I mean. Still unbetween all the frell, there can be good stuff to be had......
      most definitely. I've gotten some pretty interesting stuff off e-bay.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Like air guitars (case not included).
        Sounds like a bargin.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
          Sounds like a bargin.
          Sound being the operative word hehe (Guitar sound heheh)
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            Sound being the operative word hehe (Guitar sound heheh)
            I know a friend of mine got a "geniune pirate treasure chest." He paid $80 bucks for a footlocker sized wooden crate full of sand.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              I know a friend of mine got a "geniune pirate treasure chest." He paid $80 bucks for a footlocker sized wooden crate full of sand.
              ROLF, why?!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

If I'd gotten my Gmail invite earlier, I could have sold the ones I got with the account on ebay for some money...
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

If I'd gotten my Gmail invite earlier, I could have sold the ones I got with the account on ebay for some money...
                  Sold what?
                  sigpic

Comment

Sold what?
                    Gmail invites.

When Google first started giving the invites, they were rare enough, and the demand high enough, that you could sell them on ebay for I think around $10.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

sold your winning right!
                      I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                      But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                      Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                      GW My home away from home....
                      My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
                        sold your winning right!
                        no you did
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Gmail invites.

When Google first started giving the invites, they were rare enough, and the demand high enough, that you could sell them on ebay for I think around $10.
                          Invites to what?
                          sigpic

Comment

Invites to what?
                            Google started a webmail service called Gmail. When they first opened it to the public, it was by invitation only. It was a big deal because it was Google and had a gigabyte of email storage space (back then all the other services had like 5-10 MB). If you had an account, you would get so many invitations to send to people so they could start an account. These invitations were highly sought after and thus could be sold for a profit.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Invites to what?
                              the only way to get a gmail account was if a current member invited you to create an account. It's not an issue now, because they keep giving more invites. I have like 100 invites, but never use them. I've since stopped using gmail since i got my DSL account.

Comment

Google started a webmail service called Gmail. When they first opened it to the public, it was by invitation only. It was a big deal because it was Google and had a gigabyte of email storage space (back then all the other services had like 5-10 MB). If you had an account, you would get so many invitations to send to people so they could start an account. These invitations were highly sought after and thus could be sold for a profit.
                                Nothing beats winning and it's not for sale!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X