Clear All

You copied my post again, cheat!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      What is this post copying you speak of?
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Where??????????
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

^ that's the culprit!!! Get him!!!
          sigpic

Comment

What are you going on about?
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

^ still probably hasn't looked that word up yet and is trying to cause a diversion
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                What are you going on about?
                It was my idea that srg should look up the word hypocrite and he copied my idea. *Wraiths srg.* Not anymore!
                sigpic

Comment

It was my idea that srg should look up the word hypocrite and he copied my idea. *Wraiths srg.* Not anymore!
                  Oooh k...
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

But I didn't need to look it up only to get the correct spelling unless you don't actually know the real meaning.

*Wraiths Dr Weir*
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      But I didn't need to look it up only to get the correct spelling unless you don't actually know the real meaning.

*Wraiths Dr Weir*
                      You accused me of being a hypocrite but I'm not I am winning!
                      sigpic

Comment

You accused me of being a hypocrite but I'm not I am winning!
                        You said what I was saying were lies, yet after I had posted I had won.

Like I do now.
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

You're cheating some how......but you still can't beat me!
                          sigpic

Comment

You're cheating some how......
                            Proove it!

I have to call it a night (this is one advantage you have over me, your insane morning hours posting, nutter!). For the last time tonight I win.
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                              Proove it!

I have to call it a night (this is one advantage you have over me, your insane morning hours posting, nutter!). For the last time tonight I win.
                              I have you both beat in that department. It's only 6:45 pm here.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

i win

p.s. when will this end?
                                MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                                I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Working...
                                X