last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
    I'm working on a way to get my Jaffa real armour that isn't crap. When that happens I don't have to worry about the likes of all of you anymore...
    But my Jaffa are likely stupid enough to leave their armour at home...
    Just take a magnet to your Jaffa!
    *evil laugh*

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      Actually, he is just a Goa'uld.
      If it makes you feel any better, I will admit it:

I AM AN ORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      BTW: IT'S FIRE!!!

Comment

I bow to no ball of energy!
        If he's a ball of energy, can i plug the power cord to my wraith dta device into him? It needs a recharge. the batteries are getting quite low again.

Comment

hey Jaffa u want a jafa cake
          http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
            If he's a ball of energy, can i plug the power cord to my wraith dta device into him? It needs a recharge. the batteries are getting quite low again.
            Sure you can. It's what I do with my captured Ori. Better then ZPM's.

Comment

My wraithing process converts the life energy to an electrical current. I'll recharge it for you.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Sure you can. It's what I do with my captured Ori. Better then ZPM's.
                Trouble is that there are no Ori here.......................
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

NOT BALL OF ENERGY, FIRE.
                  YES, BUT THE RATE IS $30.00 A SECOND-HUMAN STANDARD TIME WITH HUMAN DOLLARS-AMERICAN!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                    My wraithing process converts the life energy to an electrical current. I'll recharge it for you.
                    Very clever.
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      Trouble is that there are no Ori here.......................
                      ........except me!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                        Very clever.
                        It was more of necessity. Sure I could take out pure life energy, but I've got no use for it afterwards. So I convert it to something I can use.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*wraiths Oranos and holds out a lightbulb which begins to shine brightly*

Yeah, I'm gonna be the life of the next galactic invasion.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*wraiths Oranos and holds out a lightbulb which begins to shine brightly*

Yeah, I'm gonna be the life of the next galactic invasion.
                            Perhaps you could teach other wraithies this process, too?

Comment

It was more of necessity. Sure I could take out pure life energy, but I've got no use for it afterwards. So I convert it to something I can use.
                              What sort of transducer do you use?
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

How beutiful. All the races joining hand in an effort to use the Ori as a power source.

Comment

Working...
                                X