X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read my edit.
    sigpic

Comment

The edit doesn't matter. You're all still deadly afraid of water. It comes from your genes. Try and come after me and you'll be paralized with fear when thousands of waterpistols are aimed at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        Read my edit.
        I did, but I don't see how it relates to me.

*test-wraiths Weir*
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          I did, but I don't see how it relates to me.

*test-wraiths Weir*
          I was referring to Odin, Odin you can't argue with tptb. *Wraiths uk.*
          sigpic

Comment

"Kill" and "Be deadly afraid of" is different things.

Comment

I was referring to Odin, Odin you can't argue with tptb. *Wraiths uk.*
              Thank you for the demonstration.

*Wraiths Odin's*
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                "Kill" and "Be deadly afraid of" is different things.
                If water is harmless, there's no reason to fear it. We used to regularly swim in the Atlantian waters until the ancients nicked the planet and called it theirs just because they dumped a ship there. We lost a nice holiday resort.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                  Thank you for the demonstration.

*Wraiths Odin's*
                  You're a reppie wraith now - weird.
                  sigpic

Comment

You're a reppie wraith now - weird.
                    A rep with the ability to wraith. It makes a nice power supply boost. And it's mildly entertaining.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

If water is harmless, there's no reason to fear it. We used to regularly swim in the Atlantian waters until the ancients nicked the planet and called it theirs just because they dumped a ship there. We lost a nice holiday resort.
                      But you are afraid of water. You can't fight your origin. That's where the fear comes from.

I suppose you could alter your genes to get rid of the part that makes you afraid of water with one of those DNA devices...

*Thinks...*

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Comment

But you are afraid of water. You can't fight your origin. That's where the fear comes from.

I suppose you could alter your genes to get rid of the part that makes you afraid of water with one of those DNA devices...

*Thinks...*

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.
                        I haven't seen any sign of a fear of water in any Wraith. The bug didn't exactly seem afraid of it either. He just didn't like it when it happened.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Be silent and don't ruin a perfectly good post with that "logic" thingie

Comment

Sorry, I haven't had much luck in life shutting off that "'logic' thingie".
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Martin Gero said wraith are unaffected by water! Understand?!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hence my post about the fact I didn't like logic.
                                Why let it ruin a good arguement?

Comment

Working...
                                X