No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if wraith bones make good replicator blocks.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Maybe, if you can get my bones that is.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        Maybe, if you can get my bones that is.
        That's not to complicated. I have a humanform replicator at my command who's good at surgery. You won't even need an anesthetic.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*Wraiths the replicator and has uk for dessert.*
          sigpic

Comment

*Wraiths the replicator and has uk for dessert.*
            Replicators lack any substance for a wraith to consume. Mostly you just keep leaving handprints.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I hope you make real of all this talking about wraithing and making blocks out of each other.
              It would really cut down the people annoying me with posts telling me they win something that anyone with a clear mind can see belongs to me.

Me, me, me, ME !

Comment

*Wraiths Odin.*
                sigpic

Comment

*Has replicators turn Odin into bone powder.*
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                    *Has replicators turn Odin into bone powder.*
                    *Watches reppies makes Odin's bone power, after he was wraithed ,into drink bottles.* Now that's what I call environmentally friendly recycling.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Watches reppies makes Odin's bone power, after he was wraithed ,into drink bottles.* Now that's what I call environmentally friendly recycling.
                      I do what I can.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

It's nice that reppies and wraith can contribute together.
                        sigpic

Comment

It's nice that reppies and wraith can contribute together.
                          Yes, it is. Now stop standing in my last reply spot!
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

It doesn't have ur name on it.
                            sigpic

Comment

It doesn't have ur name on it.
                              Does too. You just scratched over it with a marker and then wrote you're name on it.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Oh! Oh! 16.

Comment

Working...
                                X