last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    The "person who posts the most WINS" thread has yet to be created. Thus, this thread is not it. This thread is the "last person to reply WINS" thread. Thus it does not matter how often you post, as long as you are the last to post.
    who cares! you're losing!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      who cares! you're losing!
      Excellent rebuttal.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

you're still losing.

Comment

no you are
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

So we have 3 Wraiths, 1 replicator and 1 Asgard that posts here on a regular basis that dares to challange me...
            At least It's only those 5.

Comment

I like that song...
              WA: Wraith Anonymous!
              and
              See if you can spot the elusive Dissie
              and
              FA: Furlings Anonymous!

Comment

Post No. 219:

<insert clever remark here>

Comment

There isn't any. BTW I count 4 wraith: me , TW , srg and dissie who's half wraith and half furling.
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't forget you Dr Weir. I forgot dissie.
                    But it's hard to count a Wraith/Furling hybrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                      I didn't forget you Dr Weir. I forgot dissie.
                      But it's hard to count a Wraith/Furling hybrid.
                      From what I understand her bringing was more wraith, until Ford killed her dad who was a wraith called Phil but it actually turned out he's alive and they're running away from the hive queen. Her mother who was a furling died a long time ago....
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow! That was... a bit complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                          Wow! That was... a bit complicated.
                          This post is not complicated. I win. See? Very simple.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            This post is not complicated. I win. See? Very simple.
                            no its slightly more complicated than that because you infact dont win, i do dont worry, you'll learn some day
                            - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                              no its slightly more complicated than that because you infact dont win, i do dont worry, you'll learn some day
                              How about: I win, and anyone posting after me will be used as resources for replication purposes?
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

To make things more complicated for every1, it is I that actually wins. But as this is the last post it's actually makes complete sense.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X