last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    It's a good thing my nose is stuffed up, cuz i can't smell a thing right now.
    Nose? What's a nose?
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        The preceding message has been censored for your protection. Have a nice day!
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

lmao
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            lmao
            Forbidden Acronym detected, please report to Office of Disciplinary Action for further instruction.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

203:

The Earth is starting to shift it's magnetic poles.
              Thus it will soon cause 100k/year deaths in cancer caused by radiation.
              But don't worry, we'll all die of old age before it gets that bad. *phew*

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                203:

The Earth is starting to shift it's magnetic poles.
                Thus it will soon cause 100k/year deaths in cancer caused by radiation.
                But don't worry, we'll all die of old age before it gets that bad. *phew*
                Originally posted by Firefly - Out of Gas
                [River peeks in on Book, who is reading his Bible.]
                River: You're afraid we're going to run out of air. That we'll die gasping. But we won't. That's not going to happen.
                [Book looks up at her, hopefully.]
                River: We'll freeze to death first.
                (Courtsey of Wikiquote)
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You do know that just because the magetic field will go away for a few thousands of years it's not going to get colder, right?
                  If anything it will get a little bit warmer, and we sooo need the Earth to get warmer...

Comment

You do know that just because the magetic field will go away for a few thousands of years it's not going to get colder, right?
                    If anything it will get a little bit warmer, and we sooo need the Earth to get warmer...
                    I wasn't saying anything like that. I was just paralleling what you said with a quote from Firefly. Don't worry about dying like this, you'll die a different way first.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Oh, goodie!
                      Care to let me in on how I'm going to die?

and no wraithing related death! Let's pretend wraiths only appear in tv-shows, not real life.

Comment

Oh, goodie!
                        Care to let me in on how I'm going to die?

and no wraithing related death! Let's pretend wraiths only appear in tv-shows, not real life.
                        I couldn't tell you how you're going to die, but I'm sure your heart will stop beating somewhere in the process.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Ok, I already knew that. but it's good to get confirmation.

So how come not a single person on this forum has picked up on the fact that I'm about to loose in the last to post loose thread?
                          It's way back on page 512

Comment

did you know that in 100,000 years, your compass will be upside down?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                              did you know that in 100,000 years, your compass will be upside down?
                              Not for me.
                              Mainly becuase I don't own a compass and secondly because after 100.000 years I very much doubt "my" compass would still be around.

Comment

Wowsers!

Comment

Working...
                                X