Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess so.

Comment

The beauty of a forum is the ability for people to have mutliple, unrelated, concurrent conversations.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

of course. that's the fun factor in forums like this one!

oh yes, run number 5 for Poisoning the well tonight.

Comment

Syndication?
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            Syndication?
            no. DVD. Got my atlantis Season set the other day. besides watching the Wraithal discrination feature, and poisoning the well, i haven't touched the rest of the set yet. I'm way too lazy to push any other button on the remote except play when the menu selection comes up, and since it keeps highlighting PtW, i just end up watching that over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              no. DVD. Got my atlantis Season set the other day. besides watching the Wraithal discrination feature, and poisoning the well, i haven't touched the rest of the set yet. I'm way too lazy to push any other button on the remote except play when the menu selection comes up, and since it keeps highlighting PtW, i just end up watching that over and over again.
              Reminds me of a friend who brought his DVD player to his dorm room, but forgot the remote. The DVD player had just the basic buttons (play/pause and stop), so until he went back home and got his remote, we could only watch the first episode on each disc of his SG-1 DVDs.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                Reminds me of a friend who brought his DVD player to his dorm room, but forgot the remote. The DVD player had just the basic buttons (play/pause and stop), so until he went back home and got his remote, we could only watch the first episode on each disc of his SG-1 DVDs.
                that had to have sucked big time.

Comment

Anyone have a fun topic?

Comment

^Yeah. You losing.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                      ^Yeah. You losing.
                      While it might be fun (to some) it's not a topic.
                      Go on. I know you have it in you to find a good topic. Otherwise all you would do here is wraith people.

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
                        While it might be fun (to some) it's not a topic.
                        Go on. I know you have it in you to find a good topic. Otherwise all you would do here is wraith people.
                        Nothing wrong with that! *Wraiths Odin's eyes!*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                          Nothing wrong with that! *Wraiths Odin's eyes!*
                          Can I have a go??
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Sure it's a free for all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Woo Hoo! *Wraiths Odin's eyes!*

An I win
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Now we wraithed Odin's eyes, he can't see!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X