• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*kills ^*
    *takes the winning cup*
    *quietly sneaks away*

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

*kills ^*
      *takes the winning cup*
      *quietly sneaks away*

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

^ takes the winning cup and sneaks away from herself
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Looks like it. But it doesn't stop my post being last!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
            Looks like it. But it doesn't stop my post being last!
            This does.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

No it doesn't.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                No it doesn't.
                It did.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Stops the thread on account for... ummmm... winning?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    Stops the thread on account for... ummmm... winning?
                    Make yourself useful and go wraith some celebrities.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

**Wraiths UK**

Comment

**Wraiths UK**
                        Do I look famous? And no cracks about bearing similarities to an Unas .
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                          Do I look famous? And no cracks about bearing similarities to an Unas .
                          first time i ever wraithed an Unas. Tastes like chicken.

Comment

first time i ever wraithed an Unas. Tastes like chicken.
                            Does that wraith have a huge tongue, or is he bleeding from the mouth?
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              Does that wraith have a huge tongue, or is he bleeding from the mouth?
                              No. He's sticking his tongue out.

Comment

No. He's sticking his tongue out.
                                So in other words, yes, he has a huge tongue.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X