Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10q= vx/3d.

Comment

Your meaningless drivel is all meaningless to me.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

This forum is really slow this evening, I often get timeouts.
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          This forum is really slow this evening, I often get timeouts.
          I'm having a few issues with it myself.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            I'm having a few issues with it myself.
            Oops. I was supposed to put the wraithinator on the atlantis computer system...

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              Oops. I was supposed to put the wraithinator on the atlantis computer system...
              And you guys wonder how your food could be winning against you so easily...
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

It appears that i'm winning right now.

Comment

it appears that you are losing now

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

So you might win a piddly little game. What good will that do you when your race is extinct?
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

So you might win a piddly little game. What good will that do you when your race is extinct?
                      who ever said anything about extinction?

Comment

who ever said anything about extinction?
                        That'll be the end result.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

That'll be the end result.
                          of what?

Comment

of what?
                            Ahh, you guys haven't detected that replicator ship on it's way to Pegasus yet. Guess I ruined the surprise.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Ahh, you guys haven't detected that replicator ship on it's way to Pegasus yet. Guess I ruined the surprise.
                              you mean the giant block of over-glorified legos we spotted a while ago?

Comment

you mean the giant block of over-glorified legos we spotted a while ago?
                                Well, it's more like a sphere. Though I understand they tried the shape of a duck for a while to throw the SGC into confusion. It seemed to have worked.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X