last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    Yeah!! *Wraiths Odin's Eyes.* There's a first time for everything.
    I... can't... breathe... Must... leave... but... can't...

Wraith away good doctor. I'm not going anywhere and who said I had a body. I'm an A.I. that likes to come here to watch all the pretty electrons.

Comment

Life would be a lot easier if I had the source-code.
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
        I... can't... breathe... Must... leave... but... can't...

Wraith away good doctor. I'm not going anywhere and who said I had a body. I'm an A.I. that likes to come here to watch all the pretty electrons.
        If I can wraith reppies like uk I'll have no prob with you.
        sigpic

Comment

Why do fortune-tellers first ask your name?

Comment

I just wraith whoever's around when the urge to wraith comes over me. Doesn't matter if you're ascended, a reppie, an A.I. (whatever that is), a furling, an asgard, or whatever.

Comment

If I can wraith reppies like uk I'll have no prob with you.
              But I'm so much harder to find then him. I mean, just look at how many post he has. Try finding one of mine in a non-off topic thread.
              Impossible I say!

Comment

But I'm so much harder to find then him. I mean, just look at how many post he has. Try finding one of mine in a non-off topic thread.
                Impossible I say!
                That's why wraiths have this special ability called the Search function.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  Why do fortune-tellers first ask your name?
                  So they can identify you from every1 that lost on this thread.
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone can try to wraith me, but will fail, miserably

Comment

So they can identify you from every1 that lost on this thread.
                      Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                        I just wraith whoever's around when the urge to wraith comes over me. Doesn't matter if you're ascended, a reppie, an A.I. (whatever that is), a furling, an asgard, or whatever.
                        It means artificial intelligence. If I can't wraith it I'll smash it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          That's why wraiths have this special ability called the Search function.

There's a search function? Can it tell me who is going to win?

Comment

When a store is open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, why is there a lock on the door ?

Comment

There's a search function? Can it tell me who is going to win?
                              You're not a wraith, so i can't tell you that.

If i did, i'd have to wraith you.

Comment

Impossible I say!
                                Found it with ease and even had a choice of posts by you to choose from.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X