last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    if State 0 defines a high assertion to the tri-state buffer, and state 1 defines a low assertion to the tri-state buffer, can state 2 define both high and low assertions to the tristate buffer if it de-multiplexed after passing through an inverter gate?
    No, State 2 tells you that this is way too complicated to solve based on your descriptions.

Comment

I'm sticking with 42.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I'm sticking with just winning.
        sigpic

Comment

but winning requires that state 2 be asserted high to allows the PGL package logic to return a non-zero value to the inverter gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
            I'm sticking with just winning.
            I think you're better at losing. You've done it more times than any of us.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

But winning is even better.

Comment

Yeah, I like winning too.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

too bad you're not right now.

Comment

I've figured out that the problem with your question TechnoWraith is the inverted gate.
                    Really, do you have to invert it? A normal gate works just fine and inverting it just seems a bit... showy?

Comment

Electronics geeks
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                        I think you're better at losing. You've done it more times than any of us.
                        But I've won even more times.
                        sigpic

Comment

Number of posts = numbers of times you've lost.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Number of posts = the number of times you've won!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                              But I've won even more times.
                              I care not
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Orbit with xylitol for healthier teeth
                                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                                X