• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i' going to go take that gateworld vacation I've been planning
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      what gives a newbie the right to complain about the mods just doing there job
      well - pretty much the same right as you or me - because he just had an opinion that the mods could have done something different. And everyone has the right to hold and express opinions.
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I think tonight is a just a little and i mean little slice of how shadow must feel

Comment

I think tonight is a just a little and i mean little slice of how shadow must feel
          quite probably

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            quite probably
            i'm posting my opinion and getting hell for it ...no offence jonno

sounds right to me

Comment

oh and winning

Comment

i'm posting my opinion and getting hell for it ...no offence jonno

sounds right to me
                yeah - that's tough ... everyone's tense at the moment and really don't want to listen ... it's no way your fault. (other than possibly the way you word things can rub people up the wrong way)

Comment

i nearly started a fight in general discussion ...boy I'm doing good tonight LOL

Look emotions are running high .. many are upset over the news .. etc. etc.

However, my post was not "complaining" as much as pointing out that the mods could "ease up a bit" on the thread moving or maybe reconsider.

It was a perfectly legitimate concern and was worded very carefully to first say thanks for the effort by the mods and also stating a concern.

Now, I am not new to forums in general nor am I new to GateWorld, been coming here for years reading and enjoying discussions without participating. The latest news of cancelling the show just compelled me to start posting.

I know I sent you a mean PM by the way =) So apologies for that, your approach of "you are a noob hence you don't have the right to XYZ" is completely out of line however, it is not an excuse for me to be mean to you in return.

So let us agree to one thing, we both like Stargate and we both care about the show and are happy there is a place like GateWorld where we can discuss chat even lock-horns a bit.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by OberonSky
                    Look emotions are running high .. many are upset over the news .. etc. etc.

However, my post was not "complaining" as much as pointing out that the mods could "ease up a bit" on the thread moving or maybe reconsider.

It was a perfectly legitimate concern and was worded very carefully to first say thanks for the effort by the mods and also stating a concern.

Now, I am not new to forums in general nor am I new to GateWorld, been coming here for years reading and enjoying discussions without participating. The latest news of cancelling the show just compelled me to start posting.

I know I sent you a mean PM by the way =) So apologies for that, your approach of "you are a noob hence you don't have the right to XYZ" is completely out of line however.

So let us agree to one thing, we both like Stargate and we both care about the show and are happy there is a place like GateWorld where we can discuss chat even lock-horns a bit.

Peace.

Good attitude. I wish more disputes could be settled like that - relatively peacefully, and friendlyly ...

Lovely

Comment

well considering we just got over someone creating a thread ranting about the mods and attacking them ....the subject of the mods and how there do there job is a sensitive subject for many on GW

I know I sent you a mean PM by the way =) So apologies for that, your approach of "you are a noob hence you don't have the right to XYZ" is completely out of line however, it is not an excuse for me to be mean to you in return.
                      my PM is turned off so i didn't get it

Comment

Glad we cleared that whole mess =)

I like your signature: "Unemployed are the Ori" also the other one from the person who posted in our closed thread "Hallowed are the Cancelled" .. sigh sad but true.

I hope MGM and the producers find another venue to continue SG1.

Comment

I like your signature: "Unemployed are the Ori" also the other one from the person who posted in our closed thread "Hallowed are the Cancelled" .. sigh sad but true.

nah focus on Atlantis and by the way yuou sent me a email not a PM

Comment

It'd be nice

... but i look at it that've we've had 215 eps - that's one heck of a good run. It was gonna get cancelled eventually, and hopefully there's enough time before the finale to make it the best of all.

Comment

well me going to bed now ....now i just to drag myself to my room on my 1 leg bye everyone

Comment

I agree that SG-1 had a good run and sooner or later it needs to end, I just felt that a season 11 would be a good last season. Somehow I got the impression from RDA in his interview from behind the scenes in ep.200 that he could be willing to come back.

Also considering the cliffhanger at the end of season 10, I wonder if a season 11 IF done properly can give the show a respectful ending that satisfies everyone.

RDA Rejoin for season 11 + Asgard(Thor) + Furlings(Real not the fuzzy puppets lol) + Properly end the Ori arc could be the best thing to end SG1.

We will see =D

PS. Good night Capt.Mal Reynolds =)

Comment

Working...
                                X