No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*cough**cough*I*cough**cough*w*cough**cough*i*cough**cough*n*cough**cough*!!!!!* cough**cough*
    "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

*shoves a teaspoon of cough medicine in sokars mouth* you take your losers medicine cos i win!
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

haha nice one Sus but I win
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

you wanna take over sga he keeps struggeling! and i win!
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hmmm....not really Im not nearly as cruel as you I just want to win!
            You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
            -Libba Bray

Comment

ill suck the life out of you if you dont let me win!!!!
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Aww you would do that to me
                and never HAHA
                -Libba Bray

Comment

*wraiths sga* i would cos im hungry!
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

quack quack quack quack quack quack
                    "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

mini me's your lunch awaits! find sokar!!!! *opens cage and lets out 40 mini me's*
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*ascends*
                        hehe now you've guaranteed my win!
                        -Libba Bray

Comment

nope no one ascended wraithed or sick can win
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

thats what you thinK!
                            winning
                            -Libba Bray

Comment

Ah ha, now im winning!
                              Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

haha your not!
                                -Libba Bray

Comment

Working...
                                X