No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

%^$%#$@#$!#@$#$%&*^*&*&%^$%^#$#@$!$@$$#%$^%&*&(%$#!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$ #@!!#@$%#^$&%^*(&)*(&*^%$%#!@#@#$*&^*(&%$%$#$!@##@#^&*(*)_)(*&^^%#%@#$!@#~!@#$%* ^())_+_))(*(&^%$#@~!@#$%^&()_)()*(&*^&%^$%#$@~!@#$%^&)_()*(&*^&%$#@~!@#$%^&*)_)( *&^%$#!@#$%^&*_*)(*&^%$#~!@#$%^&*(_)(*&^%$#!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#~!@#$%^&*(_)(*&^%$#@~ !@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(_)(*&^%$#~!@#$%^&*_)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(+_)(*&^%$#@~!@# $%^&*(+(_)(*&^%$#~!@#$%^&*(+_)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(_()(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(+_)(*&^%$#! @#$%^&*()+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*_+)(*&^&%$#@~!@#$%^&)(*&^^%$#$@!@ ~!@#$%^&*_()*(&*^&%$#$@~!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#$@~!@#$%%^$%#$@#$!#@$#$%&*^*&*&%^$%^#$#@ $!$@$$#%$^%&*&(%$#!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!!#@$%#^$&%^*(&)*(&*^%$%#!@#@# $*&^*(&%$%$#$!@##@#^&*(*)_)(*&^^%#%@#$!@#~!@#$%*^())_+_))(*(&^%$#@~!@#$%^&()_)() *(&*^&%^$%#$@~!@#$%^&)_()*(&*^&%$#@~!@#$%^&*)_)(*&^%$#!@#$%^&*_*)(*&^%$#~!@#$%^& *(_)(*&^%$#!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#~!@#$%^&*(_)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(_)(*& ^%$#~!@#$%^&*_)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(+_)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(+(_)(*&^%$#~!@#$%^&*(+_)(* &^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(_()(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(+_)(*&^%$#!@#$%^&*()+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(_)( *&^%$#@!@#$%^&*_+)(*&^&%$#@~!@#$%^&)(*&^^%$#$@!@~!@#$%^&*_()*(&*^&%$#$@~!@#$%^&* )(*&^%$#$@~!@#$%%^$%#$@#$!#@$#$%&*^*&*&%^$%^#$#@$!$@$$#%$^%&*&(%$#!@#$%^&*&^%$#@ !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!!#@$%#^$&%^*(&)*(&*^%$%#!@#@#$*&^*(&%$%$#$!@##@#^&*(*)_)(*&^^ %#%@#$!@#~!@#$%*^())_+_))(*(&^%$#@~!@#$%^&()_)()*(&*^&%^$%#$@~!@#$%^&)_()*(&*^&% $#@~!@#$%^&*)_)(*&^%$#!@#$%^&*_*)(*&^%$#~!@#$%^&*(_)(*&^%$#!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#~!@#$ %^&*(_)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(_)(*&^%$#~!@#$%^&*_)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&* (+_)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(+(_)(*&^%$#~!@#$%^&*(+_)(*&^%$#@~!@#$%^&*(_()(*&^%$#@~!@#$ %^&*(+_)(*&^%$#!@#$%^&*()+_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*_+)(*&^&%$#@~!@#$ %^&)(*&^^%$#$@!@~!@#$%^&*_()*(&*^&%$#$@~!@#$%^&*)(*&^%$#$@~!@#$%
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

I've just made a Rodney/Ronon hybrid does anyone have a good name for her?
      Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 11 August 2006, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Ronney......Rodon.....nope lol
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

Carmen.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
            Freakette? tee hee
            Ses
            James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
              Why is it a her?
              "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

hehehehe i loved that! greenies for you
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                  Carmen.
                  that is now labeled under: plausible.

Originally posted by Ses
                  Freakette? tee hee
                  That is labeed under: not in an infinity.

Originally posted by xSokarx
                  Why is it a her?
                  That's the way she came out.

Comment

....taking back my win....its mine!!
                    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                    -Libba Bray

Comment

what the hell happened in here

Comment

I went crazy. @!#@$%^&*^%#@$!$%^&*^$@#!#$%^&*(&!!!

Comment

I went crazy. @!#@$%^&*^%#@$!$%^&*^$@#!#$%^&*(&!!!
                          Who says you had to go anywhere to be crazy? Your insane translator broke.

Comment

someone stole sokars caffine i think you mean insane!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

#@!$%^&%$#@%^&*^%$#%^&

Comment

#@!$%^&%$#@%^&*^%$#%^&
                                You're getting on my nerves, here! *hands xSokarx a cup of black coffee and an Insane Babble Translator*

Comment

Working...
                                X