Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate you!!
    *cries*
    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
    -Libba Bray

Comment

mwahahahaha

i still win too

Comment

Look Ive tried asking nicely but I will hurt you if you dont back off and let me win!!
        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
        -Libba Bray

Comment

meh *stands closer to SGA_love*

Comment

oh yeah well *walks right up to wraithdude*
            Back-off!! this is your last chance!!
            (")o_O(")
            -Libba Bray

Comment

*wraiths SGA_love*

Comment

*ascends*
                well that was so randomly mean!!
                lol
                I can't belive you just wraithed me gosh...I was just going to shove you a little...
                -Libba Bray

Comment

i am mean

but ill be nice, just this once *relinquishes win to SGA_love*

good night people *waves*

Comment

Good night...I love you!!lol
                    -Libba Bray

Comment

sorry but i am taking your win.
                      "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Huh... Eoin has over six thousand posts in this thread. Prosperous li'l guy, ain't he?
                        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                          Huh... Eoin has over six thousand posts in this thread. Prosperous li'l guy, ain't he?
                          mhm
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            mhm
                            and he's hoping for 7.000 by his bday
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

10 days for my birthday and the episode 200 of Stargate SG-1
                              sigpic
                              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

That'd make one heckuva birthday acheivement.
                                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
                                X