last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    If you really know Oma, then you should be able to tell me when she ascended? or should i ask you when the goa'uld queen spawned you?
    I have deceided to answer your question.
    Oma ascended when I was taken in by the Ori. Her path began when I was cast out by the Ascended. So, I answer both when she ascended and when her path began!

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
      Oma ascended when I was taken in by the Ori. Her path began when I was cast out by the Ascended. So, I answer both when she ascended and when her path began!
      BS
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
        BS
        Now that is not nice. WHy do you think i was cast out. For helping Oma perhaps. I was not able to finish helping her though...

Comment

Now that is not nice. WHy do you think i was cast out. For helping Oma perhaps. I was not able to finish helping her though...
          Goa'uld BS.
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            Goa'uld BS.
            ...I went a little too far in her training and was thus cast out.
            The Wraith say BS, the ascended say who?, and the ORi say our gain!!!

Comment

...I went a little too far in her training and was thus cast out.
              The Wraith say BS, the ascended say who?, and the ORi say our gain!!!
              Didn't make you win though. Not at this very exact point in time.
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                Didn't make you win though. Not at this very exact point in time.
                WINNING!
                DID I MENTION, WINNING?!
                STILL WINNING!!!!

Comment

Untill now.....
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                    Untill now.....
                    HMM. THen why am i still winning?

Comment

Wrong
                      The others and I are in agreement you are Goa'uld

(is there something wrong with the email notification, i just got one, but there was allot more posts before that )
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Wrong
                        The others and I are in agreement you are Goa'uld

(is there something wrong with the email notification, i just got one, but there was allot more posts before that )
                        Those that know refuse to acknowledge me and the fact that i was ever one of them. The rest do not know of me. I am not surprised you have reached that conclusion.

Comment

*whistles quietly to himself

Comment

Well, I know you've lost again.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

well i win now

Comment

*whistles quietly to himself
                                You're ashamed you were wrong. It's okay. Being as how i am still banished and all i would like a meeting. Please relay the message.

Comment

Working...
                                X