last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja
    Where do u live? Here it's this sticky and annoying heat.. not like down south... we have the unbearable kind... very high humidity
    North-Western US desert. It's usually dry, although it's been raining a bit more than usual, so it's been rather damp lately.
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I filled out two applications (Blockbuster and Walmart). I'm applying at Pizza Hut and Dominoes (as a deliveryman) and doing a whole bunch of other things.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

no, sorry but you lose

Comment

and now so do you
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
            I filled out two applications (Blockbuster and Walmart). I'm applying at Pizza Hut and Dominoes (as a deliveryman) and doing a whole bunch of other things.
            Pizza-Man, Pizza-Man, does whatever a pizza can... spreads the sauce, slings the cheese, stack's em up, high as trees, lookout, here comes the Pizza-Man!

...And I was singing that long before Spider-Man 2 came out.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Ra, if you do become a pizza man, make sure your tank's always full.... pizza guy is a regular caller on my radio station, he delivers pizzas... well one night he ran out of gas at the people's house... the guy who ordered the pizza had to pay for pizza then go get some gas for pizza guy's car since it was stuck in his driveway.... true story
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                Ra, if you do become a pizza man, make sure your tank's always full.... pizza guy is a regular caller on my radio station, he delivers pizzas... well one night he ran out of gas at the people's house... the guy who ordered the pizza had to pay for pizza then go get some gas for pizza guy's car since it was stuck in his driveway.... true story
                I usually refill it when it gets 1/4th to 1/6th low.

Comment

I saw Dead Man's Chest at the midnight showing!

Comment

Originally posted by sci_fi_child
                    I saw Dead Man's Chest at the midnight showing!
                    That's nice, how was it?

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                      That's nice, how was it?
                      Most wonderful!

Everybody was truly lovely!

...a little to many jokes that were supposed to be funny, but...I've got a jar of diiirrrt!

ETA: and it's the middle of a trilogy! It's not supposed to have a definite ending. We like cliffhangers.

Comment

cool
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I drew Mal or rather my rendition of what i think he looks like....
                          sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

and when where you going to bring this to my attention
                              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                                and when where you going to bring this to my attention
                                what do you think the colour question was about?? i needed to know what clour scheme to use
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X