last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    I just want to WIN!!!!!!!!! You going to offer me that? BTW magic mashroom grow at my uni, the lecturer wasn't supposed to tell us but she did. She said where and I had a look for them cause I've never seen them in RL either but couldn't see any.
    Growing near a bunch of students, oh dear......
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      Because Goa'ulds can't do that.
      Too bad i'm not a goa'uld. But don't take me up on my offer.
      I had an even better one too but only if you take care of a little problem because i am way too lazy to deal with it now. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        Very ironic how the person who is saying he is a god is calling me a false god Yes, we all know who the false god is points at oranos
        I never tried to say that i was a god, i wouldnt, im only here for fun, the ascended plain does get boring at times

I WIN
        True gods know false gods!

Comment

lol,
          *realize's why Dr. Weir was seeing Eoin reply to himself
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            Growing near a bunch of students, oh dear......
            That's what I was thinking!!!! She shouldn't have said anything, she either doesn't care or is too trusting. I give up after a short while but there were loads of student searching non stop (we were looking at fungi).
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
              False gods think their true gods.
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                *wonders what type of mushroom oranos is using

Comment

lol,
                  *realize's why Dr. Weir was seeing Eoin reply to himself
                  I have witnesses unlike with your acsension trip and stop with this god nonsense, what matters is that I'VE WON!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I just want to WIN!!!!!!!!! You going to offer me that? BTW magic mashroom grow at my uni, the lecturer wasn't supposed to tell us but she did. She said where and I had a look for them cause I've never seen them in RL either but couldn't see any.
                    I already offered. Anyways I'm not here to win. I'm here because everyone is amusing unlike the rest of the stiff titans, you and Eoin are definately the most amusing. Offer still stands.

Comment

That's what I was thinking!!!! She shouldn't have said anything, she either doesn't care or is too trusting. I give up after a short while but there were loads of student searching non stop (we were looking at fungi).
                      Exactly, not one of the wisest of things to say to a bunch of students, naive.

haha They'll be searching for years now. Unless she wanted a laugh seeing all these students on a wild goose (or mushroom) chase
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                        False gods think their true gods.
                        Only on Monday. LOL.

Comment

I have witnesses unlike with your acsension trip and stop with this god nonsense, what matters is that I'VE WON!!!!!
                          I have a witness to my ascention!!!! her name is oma.
                          And its not me on about being a god, you bad bad wraith
                          FTR, I am not a God, I am ascended, i have a greater understanding of the universe than beings of your plain (including oranos), and i do not use that to make me look like a god or a teen titan

Comment

I have a witness to my ascention!!!! her name is oma.
                            And its not me on about being a god, you bad bad wraith
                            FTR, I am not a God, I am ascended, i have a greater understanding of the universe than beings of your plain (including oranos), and i do not use that to make me look like a god or a teen titan
                            I am a growing titan. But I am still smarter and better in every capacity.
                            Too bad Oma can't back you up right now... so it is obvious you chose someone you knew could not come and do so which means you are not really ascended.

Comment

pffft
                              *giggles at Oranos's lack of knowing what power is, and his/her continued belief to be a god or teen titan, whichever one he/she chooses

Im to lazy to check your profile but are you male/female (or undecided) Oranos

Comment

Has everybody gone? if ya, good

I WIN

Comment

Working...
                                X