Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*inserts melon*

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

*takes the melon*

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

*takes it back and puts it on head*
        You'll never get it now!

Comment

*takes it back and puts it on mckays head were it belongs!!*

sigpic

Comment

takes the bloody melon and throws the damn thing into an incoming wormhole.
            there solved no melon heads again
            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

^ is mean!

< gets another melon

sigpic

Comment

takes mkaygirl melon an eats it as i have no need for eaing protein and meat yum nice juicy go off to shop to return melon to mkgirl as present with a bow on top.

p.s i win fools distracted with melons i have taken the throne
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

^ dont turn this into TLW

*is winning*

sigpic

Comment

Now I have Carter!

*wins*

Comment

I have McKay!! With a melon on this head!!! I win!!

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah...well...well...I have Carter throwing a melon at McKay.

Comment

^ thats the melon mckays wearing

sigpic

Comment

So he's not wearing it?

Comment

^ no he isnt
                              turns out its a lime, not a melon

sigpic

Comment

lol @ mckay's girl.

lime.

and poor Rodney! he's allergic to citrus you evil woman. Therefore, you are disqualified for hurting my precious Mckay and

I WIN!

Comment

Working...
                                X