Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    I attacked you cuz Adrianne ain't here.
    Oh god no, I wasnt refering to adrianne when i said that, i was saying people in general

Although,, i think adrianne has me on ignore anyway
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Tired. I'll probably be here for a little while longer than go to sleep. I don't know why but I feel really tired. And thirsty. Very, very thirsty.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
        I prefer to have a clean desktop (or uh...notebook screen!) PS, I'm buying the new Macbook Pro.
        I sensed that you had a laptop
        Cool, i was contimplating, getting a new comp again, Im not happy with this one

Comment

Tired. I'll probably be here for a little while longer than go to sleep. I don't know why but I feel really tired. And thirsty. Very, very thirsty.
          Thats why i always have drinks in the minifridge thing
          Its handy if you wake up during the night thirsty

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            I sensed that you had a laptop
            Cool, i was contimplating, getting a new comp again, Im not happy with this one
            I want this so bad...

Yeah, the Mac for like iTunes and entertainment and stuff, and the Dell for my school stuff.

Comment

oh god, I have just written 1500 words of waffle and unsubstantiated generalisations and incoherent ranting.

This essay is so hard. *cries*

Comment

Originally posted by Ashta
                oh god, I have just written 1500 words of waffle and unsubstantiated generalisations and incoherent ranting.

When is this essay due?

May I recommend a Red Bull?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashta

@ rarocks...what is it?

@ ashta...why dont ya do what i'd do? burn the essay and say that your dog ate it or something

Comment

I want this so bad...

*drools*

Unfortunately i don't get paid until thursday and all that I have left in my cupboard is instant noodles and five year out of date lentils

Comment

Consider that one a "draft". Yeah, that's it. Just a draft.
                      I prefer to have a clean desktop (or uh...notebook screen!) PS, I'm buying the new Macbook Pro.
                      Same here, it makes it easier to see the cool wallpaper. And cluttered desktops make me mental. How can people find anything with 15 billion icons on the screen?
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

When is this essay due?

It doesnt work, ive been drinking it for ages now and still no sign of wings

Comment

When is this essay due?

It's due in a week.... *cries* there's no way it's gonna be perfect before then! dagnmanit! i'm such a perfectionist.

and I prefer RedEye... but I buy energy drinks by the slab at discount wharehouse. I live off instant noodles and energy drinks. Ah, the student life is bliss.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                            It doesnt work, ive been drinking it for ages now and still no sign of wings
                            So they're running the same ad campaign over in the UK?
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                              Consider that one a "draft". Yeah, that's it. Just a draft.

Same here, it makes it easier to see the cool wallpaper. And cluttered desktops make me mental. How can people find anything with 15 billion icons on the screen?
                              By clicking on any random icon and then hitting the letter that corospnds with the first letter of the icons name, that makes the search much easier and you can always make your icons transparent

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                                So they're running the same ad campaign over in the UK?
                                and Australia as well

Comment

Working...
                                X