last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me...

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Not you. Me.

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Enough said.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Not me you

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by jonno

Enough said.
            Do you really want me to get my Smiley's out? These people have only just met me

Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
              Do you really want me to get my Smiley's out? These people have only just met me

Adrianne
              Lol - feel free.

They have there own scarey pictures in the closet

Eoin ... that is NOT a cue to scare everyone
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

winning.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
                  Hey Eoin, where have you been today?

Oh, and looky looky I am winning!
                  Had to go to my old school and listen to them blabbing on for nearly 2 1/2 hours and then gave them €200 so i can go to they're graduation instead of the school im going to now
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                    Eoin ... that is NOT a cue to scare everyone
                    have no idea what you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      Had to go to my old school and listen to them blabbing on for nearly 2 1/2 hours and then gave them €200 so i can go to they're graduation instead of the school im going to now
                      I see...fun?

Comment

I see...fun?
                        Not really, All i was listening to was "You cant do this, You cant do that", I had an argument also with the vice principal, he called me a spoiled brat

Comment

Not really, All i was listening to was "You cant do this, You cant do that", I had an argument also with the vice principal, he called me a spoiled brat
                          Why are you graduating at a school different from you own?

Well...are you spoiled?
                          ...and are you a brat?

Comment

What happened with you going to the old one?

Hmm, wonder what happened? Oh well. I win.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Why are you graduating at a school different from you own?

Well...are you spoiled?
                              ...and are you a brat?
                              Cause i had an incident with fireworks in my old school and went through the whole rebellion stage

No and no

Comment

Cause i had an incident with fireworks in my old school and went through the whole rebellion stage

No and no
                                Oh, so you let off fireworks in school...hmmm, now why didn't I ever think of doing that.

Comment

Working...
                                X