Clear All

sfx=vd0

jp4=tuvoc16

911.4M=QVC/Mc2

GB=1000MB

Comment

asdvcsergfdasascassxdrwahnmyuiuibdrtvykutnjnrrv
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Exactly! jkl=bv2

Comment

I just noticed I got a neg rep from someone for "spoilers". The funny thing about it is what I said was so vague that you wouldn't know something was spoiled unless you had actually seen the episode to which I referred. Ahh well. I'll win now and feel better.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            I just noticed I got a neg rep from someone for "spoilers". The funny thing about it is what I said was so vague that you wouldn't know something was spoiled unless you had actually seen the episode to which I referred. Ahh well. I'll win now and feel better.
            What thread was it in? Did you use spoiler tags?

I guess losing is not gonna help you out much, though.

Comment

The "What were the Ancients thinking" (paraphrased) thread.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'll have to go check it out while i'm winning here.

Comment

Check long and hard so you won't realize I snuck in and took the victory.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

gotta linky to the thread? I can't find it.

In the meantime, i'll win.

Comment

It's on page 1 of the S9 folder. The title starts off mentioning spoilers for SGA S2.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

still winning.
                        I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

We all have dreams that get shattered.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            It's on page 1 of the S9 folder. The title starts off mentioning spoilers for SGA S2.
                            I just looked, and what the person below you said was spoiler, not what you said! Some people....*shakes head* Anyway, I greened you. (and I win )
                            gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                              I just looked, and what the person below you said was spoiler, not what you said! Some people....*shakes head* Anyway, I greened you. (and I win )
                              Thanks for the green, was an unexpected gift.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Um... Tum de dum?

Comment

Working...
                                X