No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I avoid spoilers like the plague. Don't know what the ep will be about and I don't want to know. Anyone who spoils me will be eviscerated, pacifism or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      I avoid spoilers like the plague. Don't know what the ep will be about and I don't want to know. Anyone who spoils me will be eviscerated, pacifism or not.
      Don't worry. I know what spoiler tags are for.
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        Have no clue what the 200th is about. But it's in Season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
          So you dont want to know that the SGC parrot dies? j/k
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I know. You're good. It was a general comment. Sadly, many people around the forum are inexplicably incapable of using spoiler tags. So much so that I rarely poke around the rest of the forum anymore. Apparently thinking before you post requires too much effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
              So you dont want to know that the SGC parrot dies? j/k
              'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e
              rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the
              bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!
              courtesy of the legend that is Monty Python
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                Have no clue what the 200th is about. But it's in Season 10.
                Spoiler:
                I only know that RDA is returning in that ep.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  I know. You're good. It was a general comment. Sadly, many people around the forum are inexplicably incapable of using spoiler tags. So much so that I rarely poke around the rest of the forum anymore. Apparently thinking before you post requires too much effort.
                  I use spoiler tags in all parts of the forums except the season 10 and 3 parts (well i did slip up there in telling ya that the parrot dies)..... I find it funny when people complain about being spoiled when they're viewing those forums

Comment

courtesy of the legend that is Monty Python
                    lol

Comment

I find it funny when people complain about being spoiled when they're viewing those forums
                      I agree.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Wins before jumping in the dart for another day of evading the Puddle-jumper Police.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          Wins before jumping in the dart for another day of evading the Puddle-jumper Police.
                          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by £125 Trillion phone bill
                            Trillion Pound Phone Bill
                            Updated: 18:51, Tuesday April 11, 2006

Next time your phone bill causes your eyes to water, spare a thought for a customer in Malaysia.

Yahaya Wahib has just been landed with a bill from Telekom Malaysia for £125 trillion.

That's more than the country has in its national vault.

Mr Wahib was so shocked, he was rendered speechless when he got the final demand to pay up within 10 days or face prosecution.

The bill was for the phone line of his father, who died in January.

Mr Wahib had that line disconnected and settled the outstanding bill for 84 ringgit (£13).

But Telekom Malaysia then billed him for 806,400,000,000,000.01 ringgit for more recent telephone calls.

But Mr Wahib is not hung up on it and is ready to fight.

"If the company wants to seek legal action, I'm ready to face it," he said.

"In fact, I can't wait to face it."

A company official said Telekom Malaysia was looking into the case.
                            Uh...... WOW!

Comment

That'll be all those late night chat lines
                              Ses
                              James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Uh...... WOW!
                                A hundred trillion dollars/pounds???? All I can say is "WTF?!?!?!?"
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X