Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, the game really is slowing down.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Because there's finally a winner - ME!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Nahh, that couldn't be it.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Must be, I'm the last person to reply!
          sigpic

Comment

We established the other day that I was the person that made that account, not you.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I don't need to make up a phony account to win, see.
              sigpic

Comment

It was a real account, I really made it. And more effort needs to be put into neg-repping it.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Into what? It was phony because you already have one, but obviously decided it couldn't win on it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry to berst ur bubble.....but I win
                    I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                    so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                    But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                    Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                    GW My home away from home....
                    My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

I win! I back Gateworld loves this thread. Takes up a ton of space and doesn't really have a point. I like it though.
                      I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

**Wraiths Zekk.**

You just got wraithed! I win!

Comment

*Vamps TW*
                          Look whos talkin now
                          so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

^Does that mean i have to hang out in VA now?

I'm still winning.
                            Last edited by TechnoWraith; 08 October 2005, 03:45 PM. Reason: Wraiths don't fly puddlejumpers.

Comment

Yes ......and I win

Comment

No Win For You!
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X