last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, my singing's not that bad is it
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      lol, my singing's not that bad is it
      sorry what was that, i think my ears are bleeding

Comment

Originally posted by wraithdude
        sorry what was that, i think my ears are bleeding

Comment

I got a digitial camera today which comes with its own really cute printer and it can record video too even through it's tiny!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
            I got a digitial camera today which comes with its own really cute printer and it can record video too even through it's tiny!
            Awesome. Mine can record video too!!! What's up with the huge font?
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
              Awesome. Mine can record video too!!! What's up with the huge font?
              I'm really happy cause I never had a digitial camera before with it's own mini printer and can capture video also!
              sigpic

Comment

Shall I assume that you will be uploading videos to Youtube?

Comment

Shall I assume that you will be uploading videos to Youtube?
                  I was thinking about that but I'm not that funny. I'll stick up to date photos of myself once I finish installing the software and uploading the photos (not in this thread through).
                  sigpic

Comment

What software are you installing, because most digital cameras you can just remove the SD card and stick in the computer, you don't really need any software. Then you can edit the photos with any program of your choice...

Comment

I was thinking about that but I'm not that funny. I'll stick up to date photos of myself once I finish installing the software and uploading the photos (not in this thread through).
                      YAY for you Dr!

What megapixel is it?

Comment

What software are you installing, because most digital cameras you can just remove the SD card and stick in the computer, you don't really need any software. Then you can edit the photos with any program of your choice...
                        But with most digital cameras once you install the software, you can use it as a webcam
                        Or get different software

Comment

yey so now you can take a pic of the long white hair guy in you uni

Comment

Im bored

I win

Comment

no, i win
                              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X