last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    Uhhh, im ascended, all those you have shown that are "comming" after me are below me and couldnt touch me in a million years
    That's because you lack substance, in more ways than one.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      What he lacks in substance, he makes up for in hot air...
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        I dont get that one
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          What he lacks in substance, he makes up for in hot air...
          Dont get that one either

Comment

I dont get that one
            Dont get that one either
            Now we know which part of the body from which most of the substance is missing...
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              Now we know which part of the body from which most of the substance is missing...
              Stop confusing me!!!!!!

Now tell me in simple terms what that means, im tired so i have an excuse for not understanding it

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                I am also sending my mate,

http://www.abbyshot.com/newsletters/...ugg-selene.jpg

To take care of all those who oppose me. I am the winner, fear me!
                Alright. That's it. Your "mate"? That's the 2nd person I've found out you're involved with in as many days!

*Annuls marriage to rarocks*

Eoin - the next time you marry me, I'm going to hurt you.
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                  Alright. That's it. Your "mate"? That's the 2nd person I've found out you're involved with in as many days!

*Annuls marriage to rarocks*

Eoin - the next time you marry me, I'm going to hurt you.
                  Hey Squee

lol, check out the vid of someone being scared by the same game DW was scareed by

Comment

Hey Squee

lol, check out the vid of someone being scared by the same game DW was scareed by
                    That thing is evil.
                    sigpic

Comment

That thing is evil.
                      you didnt find it funny?

i do have a twisted sense of humour, but everyone that i showed found it funny

Comment

you didnt find it funny?

i do have a twisted sense of humour, but everyone that i showed found it funny
                        I mean the original "game". But if I were the girl caught on film, there would be no film left afterwards to put on the internet. The guy with the camera would have suffered a fairly painful death.
                        sigpic

Comment

I mean the original "game". But if I were the girl caught on film, there would be no film left afterwards to put on the internet. The guy with the camera would have suffered a fairly painful death.
                          lol, did i catch you with it?

My gf smacked me when i caught her (with a different scare prank )

Comment

New sig. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                              New sig. Enjoy.
                              Gah, i cant stand her, shes so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so ANNOYING

Comment

Well I don't agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X