last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    It's fun but I'm rubbish at it, but it's ok, never drove a car in my life.
    if you could turn easier it would be better. but i guess that's part of the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      if you could turn easier it would be better. but i guess that's part of the challenge.
      Yeah, that car can't corner well. Not to mention the arrow key thing is just unnatural.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I got past level 3

level 3 was the last level
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Yeah and the time limit is annoying but I guess it's part of the challenge too. Don't how but I just ended up on different website while reading your post. Oh I must have clicked on the ad above the QR box by accident.
          sigpic

Comment

parking or no parking, i win!

Comment

parking or no parking, i win!
              Your just crap at the parking game, so you try to make everyone lose here j/k

Comment

*Watches TW crash.*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                  *Watches TW crash.*
                  I crashed plenty of times, trying to make the first stupid turn!

Comment

I crashed plenty of times, trying to make the first stupid turn!
                    The trick is to slightly turn to the left first, then you can make it cleanly through to the parking spot, my god if you cant do that you'd be rubbish at the third level

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      The trick is to slightly turn to the left first, then you can make it cleanly through to the parking spot, my god if you cant do that you'd be rubbish at the third level
                      i gave up during the second level.

Comment

i gave up during the second level.
                        lmao and the second level is the easiest

Comment

I'm the winner, na na na na, *does the victory dance as all the losers watch in envy!*
                          sigpic

Comment

**Wraiths Dr Weir, causing her to lose.**

Comment

**Wraiths Dr Weir, causing her to lose.**
                              *Eats TW with one big bite just as he tries.*
                              sigpic

Comment

Yet another game thats p****** me off

http://www.killsometime.com/games/Game.asp?ID=428

Comment

Working...
                                X