No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to be on my own sometimes so i can think up something fun, like destroying electrical equipment, scary people or blowing something up
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      I like to be on my own sometimes so i can think up something fun, like destroying electrical equipment, scary people or blowing something up
      Nothing about you surprises me anymore, Eoin. Absolutely nothing.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I like to eat chocolate.

Comment

I hate to eat chocolate!

*Bleh!*

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153
            I hate to eat chocolate!

*Bleh!*
            you hate chocolate???

Comment

Hello! I am spamming all my frequent places... er... informing all of my dear friends that I have 15megs of free webspace from my ISP, and am too inept to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                Hello! I am spamming all my frequent places... er... informing all of my dear friends that I have 15megs of free webspace from my ISP, and am too inept to use it.
                No comment...

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                  you hate chocolate???
                  Yep! One of the few things I absolutely refuse to eat. (That and Beets...)

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153
                    Yep! One of the few things I absolutely refuse to eat. (That and Beets...)
                    it's almost a sacrilege to hate chocolate.

But people have their quirks and dislikes, i guess.

Comment

*Eats TW.*
                      sigpic

Comment

oh poor Dr Weir, we could have won the war with the wraith, we were just tired of fighting...remember we won almost all battles
                        But lost the war, loser!
                        sigpic

Comment

Damn, you got me

Still though, It's mine
                          miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                            But lost the war, loser!
                            Because the wraith were like rabbits and just kept on comming even though we were destroying them eachtime

@ falso hope, nope its mine, i stole everyone of them so only I will have one

Comment

@ falso hope, nope its mine, i stole everyone of them so only I will have one
                              noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! *gets out chainsaw* muahahahahahaha!!!

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                                noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! *gets out chainsaw* muahahahahahaha!!!
                                Thank whatever god you believe in that im ascended, if i wasnt i'd say that chainsaw could really mess me up

*gives falso hope 1 of the cool optimus keyboards

Comment

Working...
                                X