last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    Indeed. We don't need these others. So, how's the weather in England this time of year?
    Eoin said it best. It's been weeing down all day.
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      It was making wierd noises when i logged into my gmail and only gmail, i didnt like the colour of it + it didnt like me
      I had to replace the power module of my last desktop because I got so ticked off. I was trying to get my CD-R drive to work. It wouldn't. I also broke my mouse.

Here's some fun computer stuff.

Lenovo_R2D2

You might sympathize with this kid(Apparently this is a different version of the video, it has subtitles...and they say video games don't cause mood swings)
      Last edited by rarocks24; 30 March 2006, 02:59 PM.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
        Eoin said it best. It's been weeing down all day.
        Jonno...check out the creepy piccy
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Adobe Premier is their video editor. It can do tons of stuff. And is a fav among special effects geeks. It costs about six hundred dollars, and so does the full version of Photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
            I had to replace the power module of my last desktop because I got so ticked off. I was trying to get my CD-R drive to work. It wouldn't. I also broke my mouse.

Here's some fun computer stuff.

Lenovo_R2D2

You might sympathize with this kid
            lol....I havent gotten the additional plugin needed warning in ages...i actually forgot that i needed plugins to watch online content

Comment

Jonno...check out the creepy piccy
              You know ... i just don't find fluffy pink dinosaurs that scary.

But thanks ... i have to do some spreading around however to find something really creepy to send back. Not tonight ( i don't have time)
              I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

But thanks ... i have to do some spreading around however to find something really creepy to send back. Not tonight ( i don't have time)
                You dont find barney scary you must have nerves of steel

Comment

Oh, gosh...you aren't talking about Barney the dinosaur are you?

Oh wait...pink......I got it.

Comment

Oh, gosh...you aren't talking about Barney the dinosaur are you?

Oh wait...pink......I got it.
                    Yeah Barney...the scariest mofo in the universe

Huh?

Comment

Yeah Barney...the scariest mofo in the universe

Huh?
                      Never mind...and yeah...Barney is VERY SCARY!!!

Is there any way to appeal for a red rep to be removed. I got brutally red repped for a comment that wasn't in any way derogatory or offensive, and was simply an opinion. It was there for a while, but I removed the person from my ignore list and it showed back up.

Comment

Never mind...and yeah...Barney is VERY SCARY!!!

Is there any way to appeal for a red rep to be removed. I got brutally red repped for a comment that wasn't in any way derogatory or offensive, and was simply an opinion. It was there for a while, but I removed the person from my ignore list and it showed back up.
                        Don't worry about it. People can rep in any way for any reason. If the message is offensive, they can take that off, but the rep will probably stay.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                          Don't worry about it. People can rep in any way for any reason. If the message is offensive, they can take that off, but the rep will probably stay.
                          Yeah the red rep will stay, Darren doesnt want himself or the mods to interfeere with the rep system...they will however remove an offensive comment

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            I don't care so much as if the rep stays the same, as what it said was a personal attack against me and my beliefs. If the mods ignore it, I don't care, as it isn't anything that I'll lose any sleep over, but still offensive. The fact that there's been some time pass probably ways in on it...but.

If he makes another comment like it again I'm going to put him back on my ignore list.

But the man insinuated me as a liar, as a bigot, as someone with an agenda. I took offense to it.

I'll probably just put him back on my ignore list. I think that's what I'll do. I was just cleaning out all the people under it seeing as I didn't want to have to click somewhere to view their comments over and over.

Comment

For some reason i just got the urge for pancakes

Comment

For some reason i just got the urge for pancakes
                                Mmm...chocolate chip pancakes with old-fashioned maple syrup and whipped cream!!! Stacked six high with a small slice of butter sticking out of the whipped cream with the syrup poured right on top of it with a cherry sticking at the top of the whipped cream like an angel of a christmas tree.

Why?!?!? I'm hungry now!

Comment

Working...
                                X