last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    *Looks forward to goog joining the likes of teh (cringes) and pmned (cringes more) and !!!1111!!11!!1!!! (throws up).*
    its not going down the pwn road!!!!! i hate that word and dont like teh either
    goog it! its m word! and SGD's word, noone else can use it!

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
      What did you say goog?
      sigpic

Comment

What did you say goog?
        She said you're a loser. But I'm sure you already knew that.

Comment

What did you say goog?
          goog off you googin goog!!

sigpic

Comment

google?
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

not google, its goog you goog!!

sigpic

Comment

Just use the word loads of times on LJ and it'll be incorporated everywhere. Guaranteed.
                Yup. Friends of mine tested that in our high school by starting the utterly pointless phrase of "We rock the rock rock." It became a first year student chant at one of the major universities here 2 years later.
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Lissafoss >>> <<< Me I'm having fun today!
                  Dr Weir likes being beat up? Weird...
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                    Yup. Friends of mine tested that in our high school by starting the utterly pointless phrase of "We rock the rock rock." It became a first year student chant at one of the major universities here 2 years later.
                    Ever heard the phrase "toothing"? It's a big fad where people use bluetooth phones to signify they're looking for someone romantically. The whole fad was a joke started by a couple of guys to see if they could create a buzzword. Instead they created an entire trend. People are such sheep.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                      Ever heard the phrase "toothing"? It's a big fad where people use bluetooth phones to signify they're looking for someone romantically. The whole fad was a joke started by a couple of guys to see if they could create a buzzword. Instead they created an entire trend. People are such sheep.
                      No. I hadn't. Now I need to find a way to destroy the braincells that know that information. Thanks UK.

Good grief.
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                        No. I hadn't. Now I need to find a way to destroy the braincells that know that information. Thanks UK.

Good grief.
                        grrrr..ditto..need all the precious brain cells i have! ha!
                        already filled with useless information. great for trivial pursuit, though.
                        WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                        "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                        Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

you're googing right!! its was my googing idea and fh is the only one who can use it, and me of course! lol

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel
                            you're googing right!! its was my googing idea and fh is the only one who can use it, and me of course! lol
                            exactly! so goog off everyone!!

sigpic

Comment

http://www.yenra.com/beverages/programmable.html

I wonder if I can turn all of the buttons into caffeine buttons...
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

exactly! so goog off everyone!!
                                what she googed!

Comment

Working...
                                X