No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's that about women's weight? Careful...

I'm mostly just concerned with maintaining a healthy weight. However, you don't stay a size six by eating vast quantities of gingerbread.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      What's that about women's weight? Careful...

I'm mostly just concerned with maintaining a healthy weight. However, you don't stay a size six by eating vast quantities of gingerbread.
      Women overreact when it comes to weight ^^
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
        Women overreact when it comes to weight ^^
        When it comes to five vanity pounds, yes. I'd rather not gain thirty pounds from over eating. We retain more fat than you. In most cases anyway.

I don't even know how much I weigh.

Comment

Mmmmm, gingerbread and chocolate.

I missed the brief return of Odin. Oh well.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            Mmmmm, gingerbread and chocolate.

I missed the brief return of Odin. Oh well.
            Yes, Odin is a rare occurrance these days.

And for a side of evil... Everyone, greet Greg with a great big hug!

*cackles*
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              Yes, Odin is a rare occurrance these days.

And for a side of evil... Everyone, greet Greg with a great big hug!

*cackles*
              *Greets Greg with a great big hug*

*Ponders why this is evil?*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                *Greets Greg with a great big hug*

*Ponders why this is evil?*
                You'll know soon enough.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                  You'll know soon enough.
                  Doh!
                  sigpic

Comment

You will bow before your God and not move until this competition is over

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

*eats chocolate*

interesting. and who is this god?

Comment

You dare insult your God!

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

*Grabs some of BTS's chocolate and runs off
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer
                            You dare insult your God!
                            *grinz*

So we have another "god" to play with
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

just passing thorugh, looking for my multicolored cow, anyone seen him?

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

No, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X