No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm of to keep the galaxy safe from the nightmares no one sees... see you in 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
      Well I'm of to keep the galaxy safe from the nightmares no one sees... see you in 10 years
      See ya.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I haven't won for a while - so here goes nothin'!
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
          I haven't won for a while - so here goes nothin'!
          And there it goes...
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*wanders back in*

Aw, look at all the cute little people trying to win. It almost makes me want to be nice.

Then I come back to my senses.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
              *wanders back in*

Aw, look at all the cute little people trying to win. It almost makes me want to be nice.

Then I come back to my senses.
              Awww...

*hugs Vee*
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                Awww...

*hugs Vee*
                *joins i...*

No wait. I'm not sure whether that would be a good idea.

Comment

**Remote wraiths jonno from the Stargate Con in Vancouver.**

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                    Hello, temporary Vancouverite.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Hope you're having fun. Learnt anything interesting?

Comment

Having much fun. James Bamford's stunt demonstration was very cool. He and a crew of stunt personnel performed several stunt routines, breaking them down and explaining the inner workings. Very interesting.

Dan Payne and Alex Zahara were very comical and the audience spent much time laughing with them.

An excellent time we're all having here.

Comment

Having much fun. James Bamford's stunt demonstration was very cool. He and a crew of stunt personnel performed several stunt routines, breaking them down and explaining the inner workings. Very interesting.

Dan Payne and Alex Zahara were very comical and the audience spent much time laughing with them.

An excellent time we're all having here.
                          Very good. As much as i'd like to know more, is 3 am and i'm up in 4 and a half hours. Night night!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                            Very good. As much as i'd like to know more, is 3 am and i'm up in 4 and a half hours. Night night!
                            Then you lose!

Comment

Then you lose!
                              Indeed.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                Indeed.
                                Wow! You've been winning since 3.40 am, and it's now 1pm. That's ages!

Comment

Working...
                                X