last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Uhh sure. Granted, with my current income it'd have to be a used Yugo.

*begins formulating a devestating ducky-killing plague*
    **Plans on building a 4th ducky temple.**

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      When i do take you hostage, the duckies will come in first. Once the duckies have you, then you'll be transported to the ducky shrine and surrounded by duckies until i decide to let you go, wraith you, or have you duckified.
      When you do take me hostage? This is something you're planning on doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        When you do take me hostage? This is something you're planning on doing?
        When the time is right, you will find out.

Comment

I'm bored, take me too.
          sigpic

Comment

**Plans on building a 4th ducky temple.**
            *worries about the abundance of duckies..senses the need
            for another hive*
            WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
            "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
            Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria
              for another hive*
              I say we stick this hive full of duckies into a black hole. Who's with me?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria
                for another hive*
                Well, the duckies asked for another temple, so i'm planning another one.

And for those who are interested in being duckified, please let me know.

Comment

duckified?

Comment

?????? I'm supposed to be wraithified but looks like the person who promised it is quite busy lately.
                    sigpic

Comment

*backs away*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

*backs away*
                        *unleashes Ducky-doom 1.0 to thin out the ducky population for a bit*
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                          ?????? I'm supposed to be wraithified but looks like the person who promised it is quite busy lately.
                          duckification is when i take your likeness and render it into a ducky. In other words, i carve a giant ducky, and place your likeness onto the ducky. (Think having someone make a bust of yourself, then place it on a ducky). your likeness is then placed in among the duck effigies in the ducky temple. You'll get worshipped by the hundred os millions of duckies throughout the universe.

Comment

duckification is when i take your likeness and render it into a ducky. In other words, i carve a giant ducky, and place your likeness onto the ducky. (Think having someone make a bust of yourself, then place it on a ducky). your likeness is then placed in among the duck effigies in the ducky temple. You'll get worshipped by the hundred os millions of duckies throughout the universe.
                            Doesn't an effigy require burning?
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Incase no one saw in the wraith thunk thread:

Actual wraithification.

She promised me that she'll do my pic. *Is waiting impatiently.*

Someone she wraithified.
                              sigpic

Comment

a great horror! er, honor!

Comment

Working...
                                X