last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Indeed. Plus I don't like the idea of using wet power tools. It just seems like undistilled water and electricity would be a bad combination.
    Possible. Very, very possible.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I'm also definately considering taking the room, since the back door on it will likely have a porch. It also means buying network cable and running it back there I'd love to just have to run one piece and connect it to a hub so I can plug in whatever whenever, but I don't see me affording a hub any time soon.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I'm also definately considering taking the room, since the back door on it will likely have a porch. It also means buying network cable and running it back there I'd love to just have to run one piece and connect it to a hub so I can plug in whatever whenever, but I don't see me affording a hub any time soon.
        Nice. So you've almost decided it's worth the inconvenience of having people having to walk through your room for awhile?

A hub?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
          Nice. So you've almost decided it's worth the inconvenience of having people having to walk through your room for awhile?

A hub?
          Pretty much, yeah. I think I can deal with the dog walking through to go outside.

A hub, without getting into too much technobabble, would allow me to connect the one cable from the router and then "split" it through the rest of the open ports so I can connect multiple devices without have to run another cable from the router.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Pretty much, yeah. I think I can deal with the dog walking through to go outside.

A hub, without getting into too much technobabble, would allow me to connect the one cable from the router and then "split" it through the rest of the open ports so I can connect multiple devices without have to run another cable from the router.
            Handy!
            sigpic

Comment

Handy!
              Indeed. That's one less cable I don't have to run for my Xbox. Plus, if I get a laptop, I won't have to run a third cable or switch out with the Xbox.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You will never be any better than you are right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  I see you've chosen avatar-less. I must say it's kinda weird to see you without one.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    As a "glass half empty" kind of girl, I find that thought rather depressing.
                    sigpic

Comment

As a "glass half empty" kind of girl, I find that thought rather depressing.
                      Well, that's your problem isn't it?

*wraiths Squee* Ah. Refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        Well, that's your problem isn't it?

*wraiths Squee* Ah. Refreshing.
                        *Sigh*

Refreshing? I thought that was Odin the koala.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Sigh*

Refreshing? I thought that was Odin the koala.
                          Don't remember. Don't care.

*curls up in fetal position and holds throbbing head*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

I suggest you take drugs and go to sleep.
                            sigpic

Comment

Indeed. I concur with SqueeG Ph.D
                              "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

I assume it would be pointless to suggest painkillers at this time. *really doesn't have any way to help at the moment beyond that*
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X