last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonno
    Because i'm a poor student, and that won't fit in my ikkle room.
    maybe one day jonno will have a 100" HD lcd tv
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      I can dream
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

I think at that point it'd just be cheaper to get a projector and set up your own outdoor movie theater. The head of the Star Wars Fan club in Memphis did that at his house. Before Ep III, he was showing Eps IV-VI on it.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
          The reason for both for me is that I spend way, way too much time here............. I didn't post a lot for a custom avs, I didn't really want one because I didn't know what to put. When T'saria first posted I was she was you and that you suddenly became hooked to WA and then I realised she was someone else. I still get you both confused all the time.
          The first time I ever saw T'sarias, I thought it was Vee...
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            You can post every minor science fiction related news article you see in the General Sci-Fi section. You'll be post-whoring and you can play it off as being informative.
            Sure. That's a great idea. As long as I remember not to make any sort of comments on the article when I post it.

Dr. Weir, I'm not suggesting you posted a lot merely to get a custom avatar. I have seen other people make a spamtastic amount of posts and can only conclude they did it to get said avatar. These people mysteriously stopped posting as much when they reached 2,000. What an astonishing coincidence.

Comment

I think at that point it'd just be cheaper to get a projector and set up your own outdoor movie theater. The head of the Star Wars Fan club in Memphis did that at his house. Before Ep III, he was showing Eps IV-VI on it.
              I have all six DVDs, I watched them right in a row, at one point part of the trip was on a plane.. But I felt so embarrassed cuz I couldn't hear my headphones, so I turned the volume up, all the way, and forgot to plug in my headphones, the guy next to me looked at me like I was stupid...I was so embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                The first time I ever saw T'sarias, I thought it was Vee...
                I thought that until I saw the odd writing style, then I looked up at the name.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Night all.
                  I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    Sure. That's a great idea. As long as I remember not to make any sort of comments on the article when I post it.

Dr. Weir, I'm not suggesting you posted a lot merely to get a custom avatar. I have seen other people make a spamtastic amount of posts and can only conclude they did it to get said avatar. These people mysteriously stopped posting as much when they reached 2,000. What an astonishing coincidence.
                    Shadowmaat's managed to rack up a TON of posts...

Comment

She's also been here since day one.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

She's also been here since day one.
                        Dang...surprising she isn't a mod...

Comment

Dang...surprising she isn't a mod...
                          She refuses to be one. I don't know if it's ever been offered to her though. But I can't say I blame her for not wanting to do it.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uk
                            If a 50" HDTV is only 4k then a 100" should be between 8-12k which doesnt sound to bad for a tv that size
                            50 in Pixel Plus 2 Plasma Flat HDTV
                            50PF9630A/37
                            Turn up your viewing experience with Pixel Plus 2 HD and Ambilight. Enjoy the ultimate viewing experience with this Philips integrated HDTV with Pixel Plus 2 HD, Ambilight and the latest Plasma technology. Share music and photos via the built-in USB and memory-card reader.

Availability: Out of Stock
                            Online Price: $3,999.99
                            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I'm also not suggesting those who have high post counts are only posting for privileges. Many people simply have a lot to say. Personally, I don't find many topics very interesting. I also don't bother posting in a discussion unless I have something significant to add. I don't really consider "I agree." to be a very worthwhile comment.

Comment

If a 50" HDTV is only 4k then a 100" should be between 8-12k which doesnt sound to bad for a tv that size
                                Why do people need televisions that big? Too me, I'd just like space for other things, and a 100" television would take up a TON of space.

And I'm not saying Shadow was whoring posts...just that I've seen very few people with THAT many posts. I think the only one I saw other than her was another one that just recently made it to ten thousand posts...

Comment

Working...
                                X