last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    I can terminate the hand if necessary. I just want people to know who suffered for crossing me.
    Suffered? I hardly call that suffering. Besides, i just wraithed someone right before you did it, so it wasn't a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      Suffered? I hardly call that suffering. Besides, i just wraithed someone right before you did it, so it wasn't a big deal.
      Well, I like to think of it as serving as a warning to future offenders.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I can terminate the hand if necessary. I just want people to know who suffered for crossing me.
        Wraithing me is crossing you?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          Wraithing me is crossing you?
          Of course.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Of course.
            **Wraiths UK.**

I forgot to wraith you earlier.

Comment

**Wraiths UK.**

For what?
              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

**Wraiths UK.**

*beams TW into a horse's anus. Then beams the horse into a black hole*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  Must we be so violent?

Comment

For what?
                    Yeah, UK didn't fall for your "look over there" trick.
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                      Yeah, UK didn't fall for your "look over there" trick.
                      I know. I forgot to wraith him earlier, so i'm wraithing him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        *hugs Vee*

But for what reason were you "supposed" to wraith me earlier, TW?
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*hugs Vee*

But for what reason were you "supposed" to wraith me earlier, TW?
                          I forgot, but i had you on the schedule for a wraithing that's all.

Comment

I forgot, but i had you on the schedule for a wraithing that's all.
                            You really need to refine your record-keeping.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You really need to refine your record-keeping.
                              why?

Comment

why?
                                Well, you're inability to keep up with why you're wraithing people is a good reason.

*listens to the thunder outside*
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X