Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMM, fresh Hoffan serum!
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Cheater. Wussy hoffan serum... I took my Hoffan vaccine the other day, so that funky serum doesn't work with me.

Comment

Ahh well, I still win, and that's what counts.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Well, start counting a little more because you just lost.

Comment

Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Keep counting...

Comment

Now, go determine the question for me while I sit back and win.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Name the third quadratic variant from the equalization graph that generates the proper ULF infrasound amplitude that propagates through 215nm gauge surfaces.

Think of a good answer while i win.

Comment

I don't want to think of one so now I win!
                    sigpic

Comment

You haven't figured out what "the" question is yet.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

No. i don't feel like thinking. I feel like winning.

Comment

The title of the thread doesn't say the one to work the question wins, it says the last one to reply wins, so I win!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

No you don't!

Comment

*Wraiths TW!* Yes I do!
                              sigpic

Comment

*wins* thank you, thank you
                                < off to bed now, but i'll be back tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X