Clear All

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
    I believe past tense is now in order. "You were."
    I will
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
      Oh honey - you know i'm at my happiest with you.

And i'm doing my best to multitask
      ooooh honey you're so lovely... give me a kiss

Comment

*gives a kiss*

hmmm... i'm not very good at multitasking. Sofar i've got as far as ... writing the title
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

*gives a kiss*

hmmm... i'm not very good at multitasking. Sofar i've got as far as ... writing the title
          us blokes aren't very good at multitasking anyway.
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

*gives a kiss*

don't worry, i'm on my presentation since the last week! (and i have only one page to write) hmmm wait that i ork on my presentation about witchcraft... muhahahaha

*sits on hubby's knees to be with him while he's working*

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
              don't worry, i'm on my presentation since the last week! (and i have only one page to write) hmmm wait that i ork on my presentation about witchcraft... muhahahaha

*sits on hubby's knees to be with him while he's working*
              ah, that's lovely. Cuddles and work.

This is in tomorrow, sadly.

Comment

Someone should do a report on Bad!fic

Comment

ouch, my assignment due in tommorrow has been extended to next friday as everyone was having troubles.
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                    ouch, my assignment due in tommorrow has been extended to next friday as everyone was having troubles.
                    Oh - it's not that big an assignment - just an hr long formative (doesn't count) Qu.

Unforntunately, I ALSO have 3 large practical reports due in on Monday, which ARE Summative (do count) - possibly as much as 5 - 10 % of the year.

Which means dear, i won't be able to play much this weekend

Comment

Good luck! I'm supposed to be studying but am doing everything but that at the mo. I also have to do an anaylsis of the wraith for _Anubis.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh - it's not that big an assignment - just an hr long formative (doesn't count) Qu.

Unforntunately, I ALSO have 3 large practical reports due in on Monday, which ARE Summative (do count) - possibly as much as 5 - 10 % of the year.

I hate prac reports, I wish I had more essays assignments instead! Since starting my 2nd yr I don't even understand what the pracs are about half the time! For my last cw I had to hand in I had something like 2 wks to do it and it was made up of 3 reports, one small one, one medium size one and one massive one that had to be written in the style of an article in FEMS letters. Now for some weird reason all my reports have to be in the style of an article.
                        sigpic

Comment

oh no! i just bought new handcuffs! and i wanted to go to paris to buy more sexy leather clothes to please you!

but well... i understand it's something really important for you... so i'll wait... and you'll only love me more

Comment

oh no! i just bought new handcuffs! and i wanted to go to paris to buy more sexy leather clothes to please you!

but well... i understand it's something really important for you... so i'll wait... and you'll only love me more
                            Thank You ... you're so understanding!!!

I will pop my head in for a few minutes every now and then.

And then, on Monday evening ... well - the rest of the thread won't want to hear

Comment

*Covers ears, er eyes, and hums loudly.*
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Back on topic - you're all losers!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X