last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    Actually, it's replicator goo from my demolition of gl.
    Goo? You're made of goo?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      Goo? You're made of goo?
      Well no, I'm made of nanoscopic replicator cells. However, they can move in a sort of liquid form. GL's inferior form is still capable of the same thing.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*re-attaches leg* Inferior my... At least i'm not force to fallow an incompitant leader.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
          *re-attaches leg* Inferior my... At least i'm not force to fallow an incompitant leader.
          No, you pretty much are the incompetent leader. Fortunately, you can't command my replicators, so they aren't forced to follow an incompetent leader either.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Apparently you're not forced to spell correctly either.

Comment

nope freedom of typos!

Comment

nope freedom of typos!
                Much like how America allows freedom of ignorance.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

:/

Comment

*Fights urge to make a "reaper" joke.*
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                      *Fights urge to make a "reaper" joke.*
                      "Reaper" joke?
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

"Reaper" joke?
                        Fallow
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                          Fallow
                          Ahh. I've grown accustomed to mentally correcting bad spelling.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

foob grog!

Comment

I got into the History class I wanted. I'm pumped. Gotta wake up for school in six hours...not to pumped about that.
                              "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Ahh. I've grown accustomed to mentally correcting bad spelling.
                                Such as this?:

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                                foob grog!
                                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                                X