X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishy's always get wraithed.

**Wraiths Fishy... Brings in the Dart and culls shovar.**

Comment

TechnoWraith, I'll be looking forward to my iPod Nano in the mail. Or you're gonna be oddly balanced.

Victory, Sweet Victory.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

^^ Just dont ever Wraith shovar, he's too funny when he's running from me

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          TechnoWraith, I'll be looking forward to my iPod Nano in the mail. Or you're gonna be oddly balanced.

Victory, Sweet Victory.

Maybe I should go wraith shovar...

Comment

Hmm, maybe I'll try the License agreement thing elementary-style.

I win, and anyone else who replies is a poopyhead.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

^I am a wraith, not that other word.

You're losing by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                You're losing by the way.
                Poopyheads always say that when they lose.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Poopyhead or not, you're STILL losing.

Comment

Do you keep this thread on constant refresh or something? You posted less than 30secs after me. Dude (or Dudette), you're obsessed.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Im not bosessed. I just like winning all the time.

On, I'm a dude by the way.
                      Last edited by TechnoWraith; 26 September 2005, 09:58 AM. Reason: Wraiths only want too things: Shep sandwiches and chocolate!

Comment

Fine, you can have this game for now, but I'll be back.

(Time to figure out how hard it would be to make a script that'll auto-reply to this thread when necessary.)
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

w00tness! The wraith wins!

Comment

Yeah, I could never compete against your obsession. Enjoy the victory.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Now I'm winning
                              sigpic

Comment

No I am! *Wraiths Abydos.*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X