Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    *Bounces* A-D-D!!!!!! *runs around thread*
    Nahh, that's ADHD, combined type, provided there's a lowered attention span to go with it.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
      Oh great gatelover is now 3 fries short of a happy meal!
      When was I not? And UK I was only diagnosed with ADD.

Comment

When was I not? And UK I was only diagnosed with ADD.
        Then you don't have hyperactivity. ADD is inattentive type. ADHD is combined (inattentive and hyperactive) type.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

If I was hyperactive at least I could shed this unsightly fat.

Comment

If I was hyperactive at least I could shed this unsightly fat.
            Not really. It doesn't make you run around the room. It just makes you a bit impulsive and fidgety.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Oh. That that shrink was full of **** I have ADHD.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                Not really. It doesn't make you run around the room. It just makes you a bit impulsive and fidgety.
                My driver's ed teacher called me a "kinetic learner" because I was always jittery in class. How on earth is anyone supposed to sit still for 2 hours?
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Actually I can sit still for long periods of time, and I would rather sit and do nothing then engage in almost any phisical activity.

Comment

Oh. That that shrink was full of **** I have ADHD.
                    I'm not one inclined to believe self-diagnoses of AD(H)D.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                      My driver's ed teacher called me a "kinetic learner" because I was always jittery in class. How on earth is anyone supposed to sit still for 2 hours?
                      That's what sleeping in class is for.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                        Practically no one wants to sit in one place for 2 hours. I'm not sure if that "practically" is even necessary in the previous statement.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Well I HAVE ADD. (unless I was misdiagnosed, SHH! Our corporate overlords are coming!) The issue is am I hyper.

Comment

Wow. Triple simul-post. Crazy.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              Wow. Triple simul-post. Crazy.
                              No! Bill is crazy! *points into thin air*

Comment

Anyway...
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X