Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Vee need some Advil?

Comment

Cam: Alright SG-1, lets gate to Camelot.
      Sam: Sir, the Jaffa council has sent a group ahead of us.
      Jaffa: We're jaffa of the council table, we dance whene'r we're able...
      Cam: On second thought, let's not go to Camelot, tis a silly place.

I have no idea why that went through my head. I think I need drugs. Lot's of drugs. And a lobotomy. Make that a double lobotomy.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        Sam: Sir, the great Furling knights of the round table are there already.
        Furlings: We're knights of the round table, we dance whene'r we're able...

I have no idea why that went through my head. I think I need drugs. Lot's of drugs. And a lobotomy. Make that a double lobotomy.
        **Volunteers to do the lobotomy.**

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          **Volunteers to do the lobotomy.**
          Uhh... pretend v1.0 didn't exist. Yeah, I never edited to make a better version. It was always jaffa. *nods*
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

<... needs advil
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Sam: Sir, the Jaffa council has sent a group ahead of us.
              Jaffa: We're jaffa of the council table, we dance whene'r we're able...

I'd have to agree. The Spamalot brain cells are clearly spreading and need to be destroyed.

*Mmmmm, giant chocolate ducky. Drool.*
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                Does Vee need some Advil?
                Not particularly.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                  I'd have to agree. The Spamalot brain cells are clearly spreading and need to be destroyed.

*Mmmmm, giant chocolate ducky. Drool.*
                  I think I've almost gotten to the point where I'm capable of working Monty Python into ANY subject.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I don't think that was actually working it into the subject. I think that was Monty Python shanghai-ing the conversation

*Mmmmmm, Advil. Drool.*
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think that was actually working it into the subject. I think that was Monty Python shanghai-ing the conversation

*Mmmmmm, Advil. Drool.*
                      True. It's taken over my brain.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

True. It's taken over my brain.
                        Clearly.

(Now is probably not a good time to mention that I listened to the dead parrot sketch about an hour ago.)
                        sigpic

Comment

Clearly.

(Now is probably not a good time to mention that I listened to the dead parrot sketch about an hour ago.)
                          You've stunned 'im!
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You've stunned 'im!
                            He's pining for the fjords.
                            sigpic

Comment

*sends some humanform replicators in search of the Holy Grail*
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

plucky duck! i forgot to do something today and i can't figure out what it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X