Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    typo

*Want me to leave and you two can be alone?
    We know the way out of the public eye.

*probably deserves to be hit for that one*
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      We know the way out of the public eye.

*probably deserves to be hit for that one*
      LMAO and hmmmmm??? j/k
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

LMAO and hmmmmm??? j/k
        Oh Eoin... When will you be seeing the S9 episode "Arthur's Mantle"?
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Oh Eoin... When will you be seeing the S9 episode "Arthur's Mantle"?
          Just read Skydivers summery

Ummm....I dunno how the time difference thing works but ill erm...be seeing it in about 4 hours

And oo ooo...tell me tell me tell me!!!!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the ermm
          Spoiler:
          ori killing thing doesnt work on us ascended ancients

Comment

Just read Skydivers summery

Ummm....I dunno how the time difference thing works but ill erm...be seeing it in about 4 hours

And oo ooo...tell me tell me tell me!!!!
            Tell you what? Goodbye?
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Tell you what? Goodbye?
              What you thought of the ep.... fancy tech....whos dead etc etc

Comment

What you thought of the ep.... fancy tech....whos dead etc etc
                I haven't seen it yet, but I know what happens in it. Expect to suffer soon.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I haven't seen it yet, but I know what happens in it. Expect to suffer soon.
                  hmmmm, why would i suffer?

Comment

hmmmm, why would i suffer?
                    You'll know soon enough.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Realise's something

*is prepared to use his ascended powers on uk to protect himself
                      Last edited by Eoin; 24 February 2006, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Realise's smoething

*is prepared to use his ascended powers on uk to protect himself
                        *grins* The game is afoot!
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

*grins* The game is afoot!
                          *grins* Yes it is

Comment

*grins* Yes it is
                            So, what do you intend to come back as when you're descended for interfering?
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I win.

Comment

That's what YOU think =0)

Comment

Working...
                                X