last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

night all!
    it's time for me to give a concert in my room.

good night honey... i'll dream of you...

Comment

http://www.despair.com/def24x30prin.html

And for Squee: http://www.despair.com/meetings.html
      Last edited by uknesvuinng; 24 February 2006, 02:56 PM.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Howdy gang
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          *wonders when this became a kink, thunk and duck thread*
          hmm ... chasing the lines back ... I believe it was when father Eoin got ordained.
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            hmm ... chasing the lines back ... I believe it was when father Eoin got ordained.
            So Eoin's the root of all the thread evil?
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              So Eoin's the root of all the thread evil?
              Indeed.

Comment

I think im the only person here that no one say hello to

Anyway what did i miss? Im no able to be going through all what was posted before i came on

Comment

Indeed.
                  Well, I'm glad we worked that out. Now we know who to banish...
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                    I think im the only person here that no one say hello to

Anyway what did i miss? Im no able to be going through all what was posted before i came on
                    Hello Eoin.

You missed us figuring out you were the root of evil.

Sorry about that.

Comment

i give up. not going to win. hello all
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hello Eoin.

You missed us figuring out you were the root of evil.

Sorry about that.
                        Hi jonno

Hmmmm...so ye came to believe that im the source of all evil, may i ask how ye came to this conclusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                          Hi jonno

Hmmmm...so ye came to believe that im the source of all evil, may i ask how ye came to this conclusion?
                          Actually, we figured you were the source of all the thunk and kink 'evil' in this thread, since it started after you were ordained

Comment

Actually, we figured you were the source of all the thunk and kink 'evil' in this thread, since it started after you were ordained
                            Oh...that

Actually i believe uk and Vee were the start of that...they married themselves before i done it

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                              i give up. not going to win. hello all
                              Wow, we seem to be breaking peoples' spirits quickly these days.

Welcome to the thread.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                Wow, we seem to be breaking peoples' spirits quickly these days.

Welcome to the thread.
                                thank you
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X