X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainpash
    I win.
    *shows immense favortism by beaming pash into the Teletubby universe*

Where is everyone today? It seems rather quiet around here.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      *shows immense favortism by beaming pash into the Teletubby universe*

Where is everyone today? It seems rather quiet around here.
      Well, speaking for myself I just got back from one of the most pointless meetings ever. Ranks right up there with the other 3 we've had on the same ^&%#%$ subject.

Why don't they understand - the core group of stupid people are never going to understand how the system works.

Subjecting the people that do understand to repeat meetings that go over and over the same subject only make them homicidal.

Sorry. Rant over.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        Well, speaking for myself I just got back from one of the most pointless meetings ever. Ranks right up there with the other 3 we've had on the same ^&%#%$ subject.

Why don't they understand - the core group of stupid people are never going to understand how the system works.

Subjecting the people that do understand to repeat meetings that go over and over the same subject only make them homicidal.

Sorry. Rant over.
        Ah...pointless meetings, sort of like pointless movies and shows...they only bore you and make you annoyed.

Though I tend to think that they make people more suicidal than homocidal.

Fight Club comes to mind.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
          Ah...pointless meetings, sort of like pointless movies and shows...they only bore you and make you annoyed.

Though I tend to think that they make people more suicidal than homocidal.

Fight Club comes to mind.
          No, I'd rather direct the rage at the people asking pointless questions. On a brighter note, the doodling I got done is pretty impressive.

Fight Club.*snerk*
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Rant over.
            The homicidal people can kill off the stupid people, then everything's solved. Granted, your law office would have a good bit more workload afterwards.

Let's have a meeting to discuss a good time to have the meeting for determining the day of the meeting on the effectiveness of meetings.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The homicidal people can kill off the stupid people, then everything's solved. Granted, your law office would have a good bit more workload afterwards.
              It would be worth it. The stupid people don't get that much accomplished anyway.

Let's have a meeting to discuss a good time to have the meeting for determining the day of the meeting on the effectiveness of meetings.
              UK, I think you're in the running to be an excellent office manager!
              sigpic

Comment

It would be worth it. The stupid people don't get that much accomplished anyway.

UK, I think you're in the running to be an excellent office manager!
                The trick to being inefficient is emphasizing the least important details, but misrepresenting them so they sound important. Then people not involved think you're making progress when all you've done is decided on the curtains for the meeting room. But, hey, those curtains will "allow us to produce better ideas by creating a comfortable environment" so that decision *must* have been important.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

The trick to being inefficient is emphasizing the least important details, but misrepresenting them so they sound important. Then people not involved think you're making progress when all you've done is decided on the curtains for the meeting room. But, hey, those curtains will "allow us to produce better ideas by creating a comfortable environment" so that decision *must* have been important.
                  To heck with "in the running", you're hired!
                  sigpic

Comment

To heck with "in the running", you're hired!
                    Excellent. When do I start and what is the pay?
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Excellent. When do I start and what is the pay?
                      Well, as you pointed out earlier there's a lot of "hurry up and wait". But I'm sure they'll get back to you before you look like that ring I like.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, as you pointed out earlier there's a lot of "hurry up and wait". But I'm sure they'll get back to you before you look like that ring I like.
                        Of course. *considers going on a 3 year homeless stint while waiting*
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Of course. *considers going on a 3 year homeless stint while waiting*
                          Why don't you just stay on the hive-ship. I'm sure Vee won't mind.
                          sigpic

Comment

Me win for a bit
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Why don't you just stay on the hive-ship. I'm sure Vee won't mind.
                              I kinda want to be homeless for a bit, it'd be a rather sobering experience in some ways. Of course, it wouldn't be nearly the same as those that didn't have a choice in the matter. I have an interest in trying to do something about homelessness. Not really sure where it came from though, but it's a worthwhile endeavor.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I'm doing a spectroscopy question atm

I'm also on GW

So ... the big question is - can i multitask?
                                I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                                X